EC/LB Motor Build

Black AOD

Reaction score
Sweet!! That's good to hear. I know my next tires now lol. Can't wait to see it with the new headlights. Those recons a fugly lmao

They make a little road noise but they ride good. Better than my Nitto TG's did. I'm running 50psi in them so far, I think that's where ill keep it. Just need to try loading the bed and try a trailer to see how they do there too.

Yeah those Recon's ain't my cup of tea. I remember we discussed that earlier in the thread. They are going bye bye lol. Color matched Harley's with Cree LED's FTW

CMCx2012

Reaction score
NICE! How do they ride? Can we see a couple more from the side perspectives, like looking straight down the side from the front or back?

I was thinking of that same tire from Toyo, in that same size, because my 12.50's aren't enough but I hate the idea flares. Is there a need for those God awful things, do you feel??

Last edited:

Black AOD

Reaction score
NICE! How do they ride? Can we see a couple more from the side perspectives, like looking straight down the side from the front or back?

I was thinking of that same tire from Toyo, in that same size, because my 12.50's aren't enough but I hate the idea flares. Is there a need for those God awful things, do you feel??

They ride great, better than my Old Nitto's. They also have a 45,000 Mile tread life warranty direct from Toyo. Which is nice. Flares on my setup aren't needed imo. Then again laws around here, nobody cares. I work in down town Columbus, OH everyday. Cops don't care here. I live in Boondock nowhere Ohio. Cops don't care here or anywhere around here really.

Ill get some more pictures later today if i can.

Last edited:

WhiteMamba_Scorpion

Reaction score
Ohio is pretty slack on every law except DUI and speeding 10+ over. Never had a front plate on any vehicle my entire life and move to Chicago and got a ticket for no front plate in my 1st 15min stop for food... MFers!!!

Black AOD

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1436299232866.jpguploadfromtaptalk1436299273336.jpg

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

CMCx2012

Reaction score
NICE!!! I have to decide on which Toyo model now; do I want the R/T (looks to be a promising new model) or just bite the bullet and go M/T (awesome profile and performance)...

Black AOD

Reaction score
NICE!!! I have to decide on which Toyo model now; do I want the R/T (looks to be a promising new model) or just bite the bullet and go M/T (awesome profile and performance)...
I've owned both. I want more miles on these before I give a fair opinion but so far the quietness, tread warranty, 13.50 width, and better looking pattern has me sold on these R/Ts

CMCx2012

Reaction score
Yeah, I am leaning toward the same exact setup over the Toyo M/T, because either way, as I stated once before on another thread, these Cooper ST Maxx 35/12.50/20's are shooting rocks everywhere when coming off the beaches or rocky driveways and my insurance company is well aware that they have a Ford Super Duty on my policy, not an Urban Assault vehicle.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Yeah, I am leaning toward the same exact setup over the Toyo M/T, because either way, as I stated once before on another thread, these Cooper ST Maxx 35/12.50/20's are shooting rocks everywhere when coming off the beaches or rocky driveways and my insurance company is well aware that they have a Ford Super Duty on my policy, not an Urban Assault vehicle.
I hear you there. I do have offset with these 10 wides (-24) so I'm seeing how bad it will fling mud and rocks down my side....so far not too bad. I work construction management and spend a lot of time in mud and rocks and crappy jobsie conditions. Plus the truck will see fields and farmland on weekends too. I guess I'll see

under construction

Reaction score
I hear you there. I do have offset with these 10 wides (-24) so I'm seeing how bad it will fling mud and rocks down my side....so far not too bad. I work construction management and spend a lot of time in mud and rocks and crappy jobsie conditions. Plus the truck will see fields and farmland on weekends too. I guess I'll see

LOL That's what I do for a living too. PM me sometime who you work for and we can chat.

TyCorr

Reaction score
Ohio is pretty slack on every law except DUI and speeding 10+ over. Never had a front plate on any vehicle my entire life and move to Chicago and got a ticket for no front plate in my 1st 15min stop for food... MFers!!!

Ummmm...its the law in IL. Have to have two plates. Have to be on the vehicle too.

Its a bit better in the rural areas but Chiraq or the suburbs, you'll get busted.

durflinger92

Reaction score
Ummmm...its the law in IL. Have to have two plates. Have to be on the vehicle too.

Its a bit better in the rural areas but Chiraq or the suburbs, you'll get busted.
I've only had a couple state cops give me crap but I'm a couple hours south of chi town

CAT35niner

Reaction score
They make a little road noise but they ride good. Better than my Nitto TG's did. I'm running 50psi in them so far, I think that's where ill keep it. Just need to try loading the bed and try a trailer to see how they do there too.

Yeah those Recon's ain't my cup of tea. I remember we discussed that earlier in the thread. They are going bye bye lol. Color matched Harley's with Cree LED's FTW

Yea it's a big difference from mud tires. Main reason I went to A/Ts. Plus the ride is more gooder lol. And yes we had a discussion on them. Looking forward to seeing it with the new headlights on it.

Latest posts

Members online