EC/LB Motor Build

Black AOD

Reaction score
There may or may not be a LP system added as well...But it hasn't even hit the market yet so I have to stay hush hush about it. :pimp:

gman1

Reaction score
How is it even possible to take that long to build a truck? Its one thing if you are waiting on funds but that doesn't seem to be the problem.

S*** man, people have gone way longer than that, even double that time without their truck waiting on builds to finish. I know he waited quite a while on his Elite trans, I believe RCD did his motor and other stuff. I'm sure there was some wait time on parts and he changed up a few things later on which added time.

Already? Damn man...sorry to hear it

Im closing in on 800 so that aint nothing!

Black AOD

Reaction score
S*** man, people have gone way longer than that, even double that time without their truck waiting on builds to finish. I know he waited quite a while on his Elite trans, I believe RCD did his motor and other stuff. I'm sure there was some wait time on parts and he changed up a few things later on which added time.

Im closing in on 800 so that aint nothing!

Good lord, that's almost 2.5 years, why on earth so long?

Black AOD

Reaction score
The miracle is that we didn't put the cam in that you originally purchased...:badidea:

I'll be posting more once we actually start unboxing parts and assembling the engine...

Actually I just found it, you purchased it! lol. You are very correct though, that would have been bad. I'm just glad between you and Geoff at Colt, that you two saved the motor from disaster :doh:

UNLIMITED_DIESEL

Reaction score
Actually I just found it, you purchased it! lol. You are very correct though, that would have been bad. I'm just glad between you and Geoff at Colt, that you two saved the motor from disaster :doh:

We have a couple piles of parts here for ya. Just waiting on a cam and bottom end to be balanced.

bd4bab5d82d56e3343d0b4ba77fa07bd.jpg

ac5b8e71d4afcfa2db61c8c6ef56500d.jpg

Black AOD

Reaction score
I think I need more boxes, good lord, Lol. Is too much to just wish-a-camshaft into existence? Lol.