EC/LB Motor Build

Black AOD

Reaction score
Daaaaamn son. So do I get to drive it around at TS?

If you get a permission slip from mommy LOL

You guys are driving down together aren't you? You should stop and do a chinese fire drill at a gas station and switch trucks. LOL

Nah, his 6.7 is going too be a big time scrunch to get to TS so he's just riding with me down im my truck.

webb06

Reaction score
Love the quick progress these guys are making! No messing around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
Love the quick progress these guys are making! No messing around

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed! Their attention to detail for the fast progress they have made is quite impressive to me as well

Black AOD

Reaction score
Truck is mechanically done. Runs and drives, no videos yet, alignment finishes tomorrow, then just tuning from Gearhead and tuning the waste gate, and it's done. Will post vids as soon as I receive them from Nate @ UDP

Black AOD

Reaction score
Truck is done. Tuning done. Wastegate tuned. Everything runs great. Barely any blow whatsoever, gapless pistons are doing their job very well :)

All cleaned and pretty! Only issue was a 4wd auto lock hub in the front needed to be replaced. Does anyone know if Warne makes the manual hubs now for the newer trucks (6.4's and 6.7's) ? I looked a couple months ago and they weren't at the time.

uploadfromtaptalk1432298761014.jpg

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Looks incredible! Glad to hear it's all done. One week til TS. Great timing. And yes they do.

Black AOD

Reaction score
Cool, I'll have to look into it. Thanks sootie. My apologies to all, Idk why that pic posted upside down :/. Still getting used to TapaTalk...

Latest posts

Members online