Engine Overspeed PIP tunes

20156point7

Reaction score
Happened to me again today when I hammered it at 30 today the roads were wet and it shut off at about 60. Running pip 7.2 tunes . It about got me ran over they need to fix this problem

Captaincworley

Reaction score
Happened to me again today when I hammered it at 30 today the roads were wet and it shut off at about 60. Running pip 7.2 tunes . It about got me ran over they need to fix this problem
Try Flashing back to the Regular V7 Files and see if it does it. I tried the 7.2 File for a day and flashed it back to the I** as I didn't care for the shifting.
Mike said he will be making an updated file to address some problems with the 7.2 files once he is able to mess with the D***** stuff again!!

Charles

20156point7

Reaction score
I'll try that. I like the 7.2 tunes because they are much more responsive but I have noticed a big drop in Mpgs since running them. What don't you like about the shifting? I have noticed mine hits really hard sometimes in 3rd and 4th

Reaction score
Hmmm, I've had a over speed code when I did a rolling burnout,but it didn't shut off my truck, it instead jumped out of gear and slammed back in harder then I've ever felt a transmission slam into me. So I've stopped it, but it's never shut off?

20156point7

Reaction score
I was actually videoing it when it did it but I can't get the video to upload. It kinda felt like my trans slipped right before it shut off. I rolled out of the road and fired it back up and everything was fine again

jwanck11

Reaction score
this happened to me on a downshift today. not happy in the least. 7.2 fixed the cell, but the shifting is not good.

i would like the 7.2 cel fix in the hot street tune. best of all worlds.

Captaincworley

Reaction score
this happened to me on a downshift today. not happy in the least. 7.2 fixed the cell, but the shifting is not good.

i would like the 7.2 cel fix in the hot street tune. best of all worlds.

The Shifting seemed to be the main issue with the 7.2 files, But only with certain trucks.

Latest posts

Members online