Finishing Steve's Abandoned Project

03mm

Reaction score
Wish i was building something like this. Looks like its gonna be a sick lil truck, cant wait to see it finished.

RSK

Reaction score
saw a teaser on instagram, you just adding the 76 atmo, no 62 or 66 to accompany it? maybe some 30% or 60% nozzles, maybe stumble into a dual fueler kit from the company of your choice, ported intake manifold, external gate, bov, maybe a little nitrous, or a lot if your into that stuff.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
saw a teaser on instagram, you just adding the 76 atmo, no 62 or 66 to accompany it? maybe some 30% or 60% nozzles, maybe stumble into a dual fueler kit from the company of your choice, ported intake manifold, external gate, bov, maybe a little nitrous, or a lot if your into that stuff.

Just want to get it running on stock fuel first, still not really decided on turbos yet.

slc dzl

Reaction score
pu4ypase.jpg

Great looking wheel choice, care to share the wheel specs?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
While it's that far apart already just strip the frame quick and go get it powdercoated... best 300 bucks you can spend. We just got one done for an obs fummins we are building and it is tits

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
While it's that far apart already just strip the frame quick and go get it powdercoated... best 300 bucks you can spend. We just got one done for an obs fummins we are building and it is tits

I'm sure he'll do it better than powder coat. That stuff never lasts on the east coast

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Yeah, whatever you say...

I'll stick with years of personal experience on several different vehicles, pieces of equipment, trailers, attachments, parts and pieces. East coast winters destroy that stuff in a New York minute, pun intended

And $300 is a cheap ass powder coat job. Truck deserves better than that with all the labor he's gonna have into it