First Annual Big Time Kustomz Diesel Dyno Event! New Jersey!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
ok guys, we are in the final stages of putting together our First annual Dyno event. We are looking at October 4th as the date, and this will be right down the street from our shop In Mine Hill, New Jersey. (near Randolph and dover boarder)

We are still finishing up the details, but we are going to have dyno shootout and prizes for top Ford, Dodge, and Gm, as well as a show and shine with tip prizes as well.

Some of the proceeds will be donated to a great customer of ours who battling a Lung Disease.

Once we get everything Finalized we will post up more information. But mark the date on your calendars, we are hoping for a great turnout!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Finally an event near me.... Looking forward to it...

This is exactly why we decided to do it. There's just not much that happens around the north east, so were looking to change that! We are hoping for a good turn out for it this year, more details will be posted as they come!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Here is the official event flyer! Looking forward to a great event! Anyone looking to be a sponsor for the even please shoot me a PM

Flyer_zpsce555768.jpg

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
About time there's an event somewhat close for me. I'm going to do my best to make it. I'm sure I can round up some friends too

sounds Great mike...this should be a good event, Were trying real hard to make this a good event, and hopefully and annual event as well.

So far the sponsors list includes

Street Diesel Performance
Rescues Diesel
Dons Detailing Center
Blast Lab of NJ
Innovative Diesel
Flight Fab
Freeway Tire
Sticker Bomb NJ

List is still growing!

Latest posts

Members online