First Annual Big Time Kustomz Diesel Dyno Event! New Jersey!

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Just a couple of Days away! They Dyno list is growing! We will have a list of Names for people who requested a Dyno spot at the front gate of check in. Dyno spots will start at 10:00 Sunday morning! Sunday weather looks good! Come out for a great event!

RSK

Reaction score
I see no reason why i can't spin the rollers at 10am sunday, just picked it up from my mechanics, no more coolant leak and egr is deleted, ready for the race tune again! is the dyno a dyno jet 248c? and can i change tunes while on the dyno or will that take too long, and do i run my truck or does the dyno operator? because my truck likes to down shift into 4th at 81mph if you nail it....dang 3.55 gears. and i'd be willing to bet my speedo is off because of the 35's i recently added...

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I see no reason why i can't spin the rollers at 10am sunday, just picked it up from my mechanics, no more coolant leak and egr is deleted, ready for the race tune again! is the dyno a dyno jet 248c? and can i change tunes while on the dyno or will that take too long, and do i run my truck or does the dyno operator? because my truck likes to down shift into 4th at 81mph if you nail it....dang 3.55 gears. and i'd be willing to bet my speedo is off because of the 35's i recently added...

then start the run at 85 .

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Dyno list has only a few openings, all
Names will be at front gate with check in please be in line for check in no later than 10:30 anyone who has reserved (not paid) or a spot will loose their spot and the list will
Be back filled starting at 12:00. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow weather looks perfect!

RSK

Reaction score
Dyno list has only a few openings, all
Names will be at front gate with check in please be in line for check in no later than 10:30 anyone who has reserved (not paid) or a spot will loose their spot and the list will
Be back filled starting at 12:00. Look forward to seeing everyone tomorrow weather looks perfect!

How many spots have been filled to dyno? Can i dyno 1st at 10:00am or is that spot already taken?

Tom@BigTimeKustomz

Reaction score
A great day had by all! Was great to meet you guys (RSK and Ad8) and check Swagger out in person. That thing is going to be sweet when it's all finished.

Mark knows the final number, but the highest hp Ford was 1,000 and just barely was beaten out by a Dodge who rolled 1079hp. T

Thank you to all who came out and supported our first annual dyno day!!!

Ad8 PRODIGY

Reaction score
Good to meet you too, Tom. I had a good time for sure. Cant wait for next year. Probably the only event swagger is allowed to go until its road worthy lol. Winter is his progress season so the goal is to be driving by spring i think :evil

RSK

Reaction score
A great day had by all! Was great to meet you guys (RSK and Ad8) and check Swagger out in person. That thing is going to be sweet when it's all finished.

Mark knows the final number, but the highest hp Ford was 1,000 and just barely was beaten out by a Dodge who rolled 1079hp. T

Thank you to all who came out and supported our first annual dyno day!!!

Good to meet you too, Tom. I had a good time for sure. Cant wait for next year. Probably the only event swagger is allowed to go until its road worthy lol. Winter is his progress season so the goal is to be driving by spring i think :evil

Good to meet you guys as well. Hopefully i'll find you guys at antrim diesel days in a few weeks in maryland 6 hour drive i'm not looking forward too...

Latest posts

Members online