• 1) What are you selling?

2) What is its condition?

3) Where are you located?

4) What is your asking price?

5) Pictures/videos?

6) At least 3 days between bumping your own ad.

7) No more than 5 ads per individual at once.

8) No commercial sales.

9) You must post when the item sells and state that it is SOLD. Do not report the post or PM moderators to remove your post once it is sold.

10) No feeler ads.

11) No firearms or firearm accessories.

FOR SALE: 2008 F250 6.4 RCSB Shorty - Project: "Second Strike"

BilletGarage

Reaction score
Bump! Lots of interest but no deals yet. Needs a new home.
d0d9ae8967a1625f273b5c50da429c8d.jpg

BilletGarage

Reaction score
May be interested in trading (full or partial with money in either direction) for a nice all-wheel drive winter car or SUV. Would also consider trading for near stock 5.9L Common Rail Cummins Quad Cab Short Bed 4X4.

BilletGarage

Reaction score
FINAL PRICE DROP! $14,995! If it doesn't sell, it's going into storage, which I would prefer not to do. I just have no time to work on it and will not have time in the near future. My wife is pregnant with twins and we are moving out of state at the end of this year. :) :)

BilletGarage

Reaction score
Congrats on the twins. Mine are 19 months. Def a life changing event. I have not "worked" on my truck in over 2 years.
Thanks man! Yeah, I suspect wrench time will be nill for a while. I would love for it to go to someone who can carry on with the build, but we'll see. Good to see you've made it to 19 months in one piece. :) I have no doubt you've been busy.

RSK

Reaction score
sucks about the timing, because i have my 2003 audi a6 black leather quattro i'd be willing to trade but even being in great condition with only 130k its still only worth 5-6k and i don't want to part with my money yet...

BilletGarage

Reaction score
sucks about the timing, because i have my 2003 audi a6 black leather quattro i'd be willing to trade but even being in great condition with only 130k its still only worth 5-6k and i don't want to part with my money yet...
That would be a fun winter ride.

RSK

Reaction score
That would be a fun winter ride.

That's what i bought it for, but i really don't need it, i also don't need a 2wd short bed and kinda need the keep the money in the bank incase i have a break down this winter and need to pay for a major expense.

BilletGarage

Reaction score
That's what i bought it for, but i really don't need it, i also don't need a 2wd short bed and kinda need the keep the money in the bank incase i have a break down this winter and need to pay for a major expense.
I hear ya. But nobody ever NEEDS a 2wd Shortbed Diesel truck. It's the WANT that's very strong. :)

BilletGarage

Reaction score
I keep getting PM's with interest, but no sale yet. Somebody buy it already! Don't make me store it. I will assist logistically with shipping to you anywhere in the Continental U.S.. Get a free quote from: http://www.fourcornerstransportservices.com/
A few of the big Hot Rod builders around here use them and are very satisfied. They have a 5 star rating with the BBB.

BilletGarage

Reaction score
Someone buy this so I don't have to look at it in pain covered in my new garage. LOL Somebody buy it so I can see it's evolution!

BilletGarage

Reaction score
Didn't sell truck before moving to Minnesota so truck will be enroute to me tomorrow from CA. Once in Minnesota, it still needs to be sold. Let me know if that is closer for some of you midwest guys who may have been interested, but turned off by a CA location. I can still arrange shipping if needed anywhere CONUS.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-N910A using Tapatalk