Front Spring Codes

Copracr

Reaction score
C codes are about 4 inch lift for an excursion, about 2 when they were on my early 99 f250 IIRC

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Seems that joe Myers ford are a buncha jews

You do realize that those ARE NOT FACTORY springs. They are aftermarket version of the Ford spring quite possibly made overseas. I'm not saying thay are bad, Just that you cant compare price.

Last edited:

OSCS

Reaction score
You do realize that those ARE NOT FACTORY springs. They are aftermarket version of the Ford spring quite possibly made overseas. I'm not saying thay are bad, Just that you cant compare price.

Never even looked at the link, I assumed it was another dealership. I buy my ford parts from sunrise now.. They have killer deals

bad12jr

Reaction score
The x codes on mine have a slight maybe 3/4" to 1" positive rake. I think 350 blocks would level it nicely. Thatll be a spring project though.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

OSCS

Reaction score
The x codes on mine have a slight maybe 3/4" to 1" positive rake. I think 350 blocks would level it nicely. Thatll be a spring project though.

Sent from my NookColor using Tapatalk 2

I have xcodes and 350 blocks it sits perfectly level! I'm actually trying to take it down to stock springs in the front though. My questions is what block if any is needed to level the rear out with stock v codes up font?

bad12jr

Reaction score
I think 250 blocks would be pretty close on a stock spring truck. Buddy's 250 set pretty close to level on a stock set of springs. I might be interested in trading. It you want measure them and see if there is a height difference.

Sent from my x2 somewhere

OSCS

Reaction score
I think 250 blocks would be pretty close on a stock spring truck. Buddy's 250 set pretty close to level on a stock set of springs. I might be interested in trading. It you want measure them and see if there is a height difference.

Sent from my x2 somewhere

How old are or springs? I'm almost positive the will be positive rake. The xcodes put you up 2.5-3" over vcodes. What is the difference in 250/350 blocks?

Last edited:

OSCS

Reaction score
I misunderstood the trade. Anyways my front middle of hub to bottom of fender well measure 27" front and 27" rear.. It's almost dead even

Tree Trimmer

Reaction score
e99 f250, with x codes in front, with stock 250 blocks in back, will sit level

this is what my truck has. and the x codes make it ride so much better.

and they only lifted mine 2", not 2.5 or 3

OSCS

Reaction score
e99 f250, with x codes in front, with stock 250 blocks in back, will sit level

this is what my truck has. and the x codes make it ride so much better.

and they only lifted mine 2", not 2.5 or 3

I guess every truck is different. I noticed a dramatic decrease in ride quality when I switched from v to x codes and my truck sits perfectly level with 350 blocks

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.