Help help help codes no power please

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
EBP reading like 100 at idle or so. Is that normal

Pretty sure ebp has a diffent form of measurement on the lw ,so it's totally different numbers. I wanna say it's kga or somehhinh weird like that , that needs a conversion table.

Dave

Reaction score
Yeah ebp reads weird on a livewire.

Sent from my SCH-I925 using Tapatalk

tbsimmons

Reaction score
I cant read it very well.
Lower left if MAP - 28 PSI Take 14-15 off and you should be in the 13 range for boost.
EBP - 40 PSI Seems normal. 12 higher than MAP.
What is the EBP reading with the truck idling? Should be in the 120 range on the Livewire

TXlineman83

Reaction score
jaqurama.jpg

This is at idle after warming up.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
Perhaps all I need is a new custom tune since I have upgraded to the 59 HP and 76 Atmo

Can anyone confirm or deny this please

sootie

Reaction score
if you upsized the vgt, you have to run a custom tune. probably your cause of no throttle response. all the U codes are just communication faults from either a tune download interruption or having the plugs undone to lift the cab.

Last edited:

sootie

Reaction score
if the one you have is for stock turbos, yes. you require a tune tweak to accommodate a larger vgt

TXlineman83

Reaction score
if the one you have is for stock turbos, yes. you require a tune tweak to accommodate a larger vgt

That's what I thought. I was going to do that and then was told I didn't need to. That's why this MFR is so laggy. I finally got all of my codes away. But sooooooooo slow and laggy. I hate it. Is there anyone open on a Saturday that can write me a tune

sootie

Reaction score
email your engine tune to [email protected] even if he doesnt do it today, you still need it LOL

now, when you say it is slow, is that off the line? like once the turbos are lit does it move out?

did you check for boost leaks etc?

TXlineman83

Reaction score
email your engine tune to [email protected] even if he doesnt do it today, you still need it LOL

now, when you say it is slow, is that off the line? like once the turbos are lit does it move out?

did you check for boost leaks etc?

I currently have all 4 of his tunes for stock turbos. I'm going to get my new ones from him too. Seems no boost leaks. Lpfp finally draining too. She shifts hard as phuk right now. Trans relearn I assume. I miss my old truck at the current moment. Lol.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
When I say she is slow. I'm saying off the line like pedal to floor putt putt around slow. I think I can take my truck in the 40yd dash

sootie

Reaction score
welcome to the world of truck builds LOL sometimes it takes months to get all the bugs worked out.

do you have traction bars yet?? i cant remember.

i get it about the slow but say from 40mph @ 70% throttle and you mash the pedal, what's it like?

TXlineman83

Reaction score
No traction bars yet. From what I understand. I'll be needing them along with a trans pretty soon the way these turbos are suppose to run.

sootie

Reaction score
No traction bars yet. From what I understand. I'll be needing them along with a trans pretty soon the way these turbos are suppose to run.

umm yes. the truck will shift like glass once you get traction bars on it. the difference is night and day.

TXlineman83

Reaction score
umm yes. the truck will shift like glass once you get traction bars on it. the difference is night and day.

Really. I figured they would help with heavy applications of the gogo pedal. But I didn't realize they help in daily driving

sootie

Reaction score
once you have had them you will never drive a truck without them.

Latest posts

Members online