HID's out..LED's in

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
Is it just an LED bulb, with no ballast or anything? Also, are these high/low beam?

These are high/low beam replacement bulbs for the light styles that use a single bulb.

No ballast, just replacement bulb. No more headache of wiring everything in.

I believe I have answered all of the current PM's on these lights. I have ordered some lights for our trucks that I am waiting to come in, soon as they come in, I will start a thread on them.

Also guys wondering about fog lights, they are available, however there seems to be a fitment issue with them at the moment. I am waiting for my set to come in, so I can see what needs to be accommodated for the fog lights to work.

Anyone else looking for Pricing, shoot me a PM, and we can get LED bars as well.

kjdavis

Reaction score
Ordered mine earlier today. Thanks Mark!

Looking forward to having the headlights match my 20" bar in the bumper...

Dzchey21

Reaction score
im def interested in these bad boys, I liked my H.i.ds but i didnt really like the worry of them sometimes not starting cold, ect

My ONLY concern is high beam functionality

thuglike

Reaction score
im def interested in these bad boys, I liked my H.i.ds but i didnt really like the worry of them sometimes not starting cold, ect

My ONLY concern is high beam functionality

My low/ high work like the stockers...just brighter

powerstrokedkid87

Reaction score
ok guys, I believe I answered all of the PM's. I apologize if I missed you, please send me another PM and I will get right on it.

thanks

patrick@WDI

Reaction score
Thanks mark can't wait to get these things on the beater truck

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk