Injector issue??

Cknox121

Reaction score
I'm guessing a cracked piston. Post a video of blow by.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

Stroked777

Reaction score
I'm thinking its a lifter. When I took the injector out I knocked out a valve bridge. And only way that could happen is if the lifter is collapsed

Stroked777

Reaction score
It just sucks. I just moved here and only have my truck toget around. I can't get it fixed and ford said it was gunna be 4k in just labor to replace the lifters. And I asked about trading it in and because it's deleted they would only give me 12 grand on a trade in and I still own 20k on it. And I don't have much money to have to do a lifter and I have no where to do it

Stroked777

Reaction score
Well we are looking at shipping out my fiancés car so we have that. I have no choice but to drive my truck. Either it will last until her car gets here or I will be taking a big loss and trading it in.

sootie

Reaction score
Well we are looking at shipping out my fiancés car so we have that. I have no choice but to drive my truck. Either it will last until her car gets here or I will be taking a big loss and trading it in.

OUCH. i plead with you not to drive it. there has to be a cheap rental you can get or something in the meantime. a collapsed lifter can wipe your whole motor out.

are there any current codes?

Stroked777

Reaction score
No injector code went away, I replaced that this morning and it hasn't been back.

Me and the fiance are at the breaking point. We are gunna just take a nap and talk about our options. Might get a rental car and drop the truck off at second wind performance and have them do the lifters and a cam if the cam is shot, I have a RCD stg1 cam in there now but I will go back to stock if I have to. Plus I start my new job tomorrow. When she wakes up we will plan our next move. It just sucks, we have to live in hotels until the 14 and all my belongings are in a trailer that we need to take to our appartment when it's ready for us.
I'm just a broken down man running out of options, I got no family, no friends out here, and have just enough money for the hotels and our deposit for our appartment. :(

Cknox121

Reaction score
Get a rental. Find side work. Keep your head up...some of the most successful people have been in your shoes.

Sent from my cracked iPhone using Tapatalk

sootie

Reaction score
i absolutely feel your pain man...

my fear is that the bad injector cooked a piston.

what exactly is it doing and what does it sound like right now>

dsberman94

Reaction score
No injector code went away, I replaced that this morning and it hasn't been back.

Me and the fiance are at the breaking point. We are gunna just take a nap and talk about our options. Might get a rental car and drop the truck off at second wind performance and have them do the lifters and a cam if the cam is shot, I have a RCD stg1 cam in there now but I will go back to stock if I have to. Plus I start my new job tomorrow. When she wakes up we will plan our next move. It just sucks, we have to live in hotels until the 14 and all my belongings are in a trailer that we need to take to our appartment when it's ready for us.

I'm just a broken down man running out of options, I got no family, no friends out here, and have just enough money for the hotels and our deposit for our appartment. :(

Take a deep breath and think. Go for a walk. You've gotta get your head cleared. You knew it wasn't going to be easy doing this move. I'm sure someone out there, a new coworker, will have a truck and could help you get your trailer to your apartment when it is ready if your truck isn't by then. Work starts tomorrow which means money coming in. Check craigslist for a cheapo car. Just a junker till your truck is fixed and you can scrap it if need be.

I know you're in a pinch on the truck, but make sure the shop knows what they're doing. You'll make it dude.

Stroked777

Reaction score
Man it just tough because we just got out here lol. And my job as it is is 5days 60 hrs a week.

Thanks for the words of inspiration. The shop I'm gunna take it too looks like a good shop. They say they deal with Rudys for parts, I was at another shop and when I told them it was tuned and deleted they said they won't touch it. And they pointed me towards second wind performance

Last edited:

Stroked777

Reaction score
Well a little good news today. My fiancés father is driving her car out here on Friday. So that will help, I plan on renting a car until he gets here and putting my truck in the shop so repairs can start asap. Feeling a lot better now but money will still be tight

Stroked777

Reaction score
Little update with some good news. I started my job today and I was introducing my self to some of the guys there. Was talking to one guy for about 15 mins and explained to him my situation right now with my truck and then he offered to lend his car to me until my truck gets fixed or until my fiancés dad gets her car out here. So now my truck parked and I am driving around a del sol. So the truck will be parked and not driving around seeing that I have another mode of transportation. I tell you what a kind gesture, I just met him and to offer something like that is unreal

StrokiNDieseL

Reaction score
Nice, so 1st day of work was good? They told you above good things were coming, money's coming in to now so keep your head up ( easier said then done ) & keep things as positive as possible & everything will work itself out.

Stroked777

Reaction score
Sorry I been so busy at work and moving hotel to hotel that I didn't answer before. But yeah first day went good. Second day was good and today was good. 12 hr days are keeping my mind off my truck. A co worker let me borrow his car until I fix my truck and I haven't had time to bring my truck to the shop. The only thing I need my truck for next is to bring my trailers with all my stuff in it to the apartment on the 14th. And then I can send it to the shop and have it fixed. Been working on some pretty cool stuff. Worked on a mobile crane, 5 axle, 275 ton lift capacity, 220ft boom. Bigger than anything I ever seen

Stroked777

Reaction score
Thanks man. I plan on taking it to the shop here soon. Just so busy at the new job, I work 6-6 and some time Saturday. I gotta find time to drop it off after I move into my apartment, I need the truck to atleast do that

Stroked777

Reaction score
Well the truck will be in the shop on dec 11th, second wind performance that is. I'll keep yous giys posted. I hope it isn't to bad and it's just a lifter

Latest posts

Members online