It is almost that time again.... Oct. 10th-11th

JrStroker

Reaction score
Shop party Thursday night?
I can't wait till the event. Already asked off. About the shop party, I come last year, stayed 5 minutes and left. I couldn't find any ship members sadly, everybody was in their own 'cliche' and didn't talk to anyone outside it. I hope it's better this year.

swinky

Reaction score
I'll probably put my name on the back of my shirt. Met soo many people last year but didn't realize who they were until I went on psa again on Monday.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Shop party Thursday night?

As far as I am aware there probably will be....

I can't wait till the event. Already asked off. About the shop party, I come last year, stayed 5 minutes and left. I couldn't find any ship members sadly, everybody was in their own 'cliche' and didn't talk to anyone outside it. I hope it's better this year.

You know how people are when they get around a crowd. I was in rollie chair with farlow sitting behind the fork lift and I showed up late AF. I ended up trying to talk to everyone. This year if you come find me "Free Beer"!!!

cbf9703

Reaction score

That's one thing that's frustrating about events, been in that same situation too many times.

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
We could do a little get together at my house as well, if anyone wants too. I live right by the track and have plenty of parking.

Last edited:

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
2014-FALL-SCHEDULE.jpg

Here is roughly what the schedule should be.

Latest posts

Members online