It is almost that time again.... Oct. 10th-11th

mattman347

Reaction score
Well I was hoping to have that hot street or open style class. There were a few of us 7.3 guys that were going to make the trip to pull if you have it. I understand you can't make everyone happy though!! I will be racing either way! Lol

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
I will have to see what I can do but in the previous events we have had a very good turn out in the 2.5 class. I can always make a few phones calls and see what I can get done but I cannot make any promises.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
I made a quick phone call and we decided to go with work stock, hot street, and a open class. Hopefully this will make make the majority of the pullers that are not legal 2.6, 3.0, and super stock pullers happy!

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
Here is the updated schedule, sorry for the confusion on the last one.

2014-FALL-SCHEDULE.jpg

I will also have the payouts for drag racing posted up later this evening.

Last edited:

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
I hope some of the faster guys show up for T&T Friday. I'll be on a jet plane Saturday headed for Miami. Then a week long cruise around the Caribbean

STROKIN N STYLE

Reaction score
I thought I was going to be. Some reason I had it in my mind that we were flying out Sunday for Miami, so I was excited in thinking I'd be there all weekend. But my bubble got busted last week when I was informed that Saturday was the day of our flight and we depart port on Sunday for some fun in the Bahamas, St Thomas, San Juan, and Grand Turk islands for our anniversary.

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
I think I finally have this set.

Some things might change, if they do I promise you that I will update the thread as soon as possible.

****PAYOUTS****

- Pro Street
1st -$10,000
2nd -$3,000
3rd -$1,500
4th -$1,500

- 7.7 Index
1st -$1,000
2nd -$400
3rd -$100
4th -$100

- 7.0 Index
1st -$1,000
2nd -$400
3rd -$100
4th - $100

- Gamblers Race
1st -100% payback

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score
looks good!!!!!!!!!! I just thought with such the big pay out on pro street the 7.0 & 7.7 class would have paid more.
looking forward to the event!!!!

and hope the staff pairs the trucks in the pro street class accordingly:poke:

Entry Fee?? pro street ?? 7.0 &7.1?

Last edited:

Will@Rudy'sDiesel

Reaction score
looks good!!!!!!!!!! I just thought with such the big pay out on pro street the 7.0 & 7.7 class would have paid more.
looking forward to the event!!!!

and hope the staff pairs the trucks in the pro street class accordingly:poke:

Entry Fee?? pro street ?? 7.0 &7.1?

This year everything is going to be very organized. If you are not competing in any of the events you will not be on the right side. Spectator will be on the left hand side of the truck, no four wheelers, side by sides, golf carts etc. unless you are using them for competing.

mattman347

Reaction score
This year everything is going to be very organized. If you are not competing in any of the events you will not be on the right side. Spectator will be on the left hand side of the truck, no four wheelers, side by sides, golf carts etc. unless you are using them for competing.

Glad you guys are getting it organized this year!! Cant wait!

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score

good, i really hope this holds true!!!

pairing in the pro street class....... i meant like taking a realy fast street truck & and pairing it with a all out 5sec drag truck wouldnt be cool in the first round. LMAO

entry fees?

johnp115

Reaction score
good, i really hope this holds true!!!

pairing in the pro street class....... i meant like taking a realy fast street truck & and pairing it with a all out 5sec drag truck wouldnt be cool in the first round. LMAO

entry fees?

That wouldn't be as interesting but... It would make the event get more and more interesting as eventually the fastest vs fastest would be in the finals.

ibestroken

Reaction score
I like the idea of only participants will be on right side of track. That way we will actually have room to park trucks and trailers.

Latest posts

Members online