Jomax's E99 Build Thread

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
BW turbos, from what I've been reading don't seem reliable, but that's just from reading.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that depends on how hard you beat on them, if you take any part and beat the piss out of it then it chances are it wont be reliable.

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
t4 with a 362 would be awesome
ummmmm..... no.... go back to your hole/cab you crawled out of finaly
I think that depends on how hard you beat on them, if you take any part and beat the piss out of it then it chances are it wont be reliable.
although correct, id still take a billet 38r over a box 366 or smaller turbo on any injectors 300/200 or smaller.... now if we are talking custom then thats a different ballgame...

good to see ya post bud

live life full throttle

fordfreak4life

Reaction score
ummmmm..... no.... go back to your hole/cab you crawled out of finaly

although correct, id still take a billet 38r over a box 366 or smaller turbo on any injectors 300/200 or smaller.... now if we are talking custom then thats a different ballgame...

good to see ya post bud

live life full throttle

:wtf::flipa:

Jomax

Reaction score
Finally got the winch in, ordered HD headlights and a HD grill. Will be painting the inside of the headlights the same color as the truck, and add some things to them as well:rockon:

Also marked where to cut to fit the headlights

image35.jpg

Grill needs to be trimmed and painted still, so the old grill is still in use.

image34.jpg

How it's sitting as of now.

image33.jpg

Had the batteries die and had some old Optimas to temporarily get me by, plan is to buy odessey batteries.

Always liked how the AFE intake clamps the battery down with a piece of flat stock clamping the battery down. Being this truck will see heavy use offroad. I decided to make my passenger side battery clamped the same way.

My helper for the day lol

image36.jpg

Passenger side battery tray, welded nuts on the front and back, cut some flat stock and will be using 3/8 bolts to hold it down, battery is going nowhere!

image32.jpg

mandkole

Reaction score
Do you have to trim some of the facia to get the HD lights to fit? Ive never really studied this, but thinking more about getting a set. my bezels are getting pretty tired.

Jomax

Reaction score
Do you have to trim some of the facia to get the HD lights to fit? Ive never really studied this, but thinking more about getting a set. my bezels are getting pretty tired.

Yup, you need to cut the header panel and get pigtail adapters, also if you buy aftermarket headlights but a bead of silicone all the way around he lens. They wicket sealing them.

Cut the header panel. Easy with a dremel

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Either swap the header panel or cut. Both are easy.

Yup

lookin good jomax!! that's a big cat.. i hate cats...

live life full throttle

Thanks Jake! He isn't that big lol.

I hated cats aswell, till I had ground squirrels make holes EVERYWHERE. Since my cat. Zero.

He was raised by my old German Shepard and acts like a dog. Only thing is my new GSD wants to run after him lol.

That's not a normal cat lol

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Lol he is, but we do get plenty bobcats in the area.

Jomax

Reaction score
Installed it back, came out pretty good I think, for a guy that sucks at welding lol.

Pass side

image37.jpg

Driver side with the afe battery clamp.

image38.jpg

dsberman94

Reaction score
About 5 minutes after I saw the pic of thAt cat the GF sent me this pic saying she wanted one. It's some sort of a Norwegian forest cat but it's fuggin huge.
bc39de0184c235a365c2d52fafc014dc.jpg

Jomax

Reaction score
craptimas? why?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Had them for free. Worked on a truck and the lady wanted new batteries to be safe for a trip up north. Odesseys will be going in next month.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.