Jomax's E99 Build Thread

Halestorm55

Reaction score
I have small kids...im not putting them in the backseat of a focus. And even the larger ecoboost is way north of 30mpg on the highway. Especially tuned.

I get where you are coming from for sure. Those little st cars can rip around a road course like the pre 5.0 mustangs and that is the reason that I would get one of them instead of a fusion. They are set uo great from the factory and I think it would be cool to have a hot hatch. For me it would be a daily toy that I could play in. The truck can turn but it doesn't like to carve anything.

Jomax

Reaction score
I get where you are coming from for sure. Those little st cars can rip around a road course like the pre 5.0 mustangs and that is the reason that I would get one of them instead of a fusion. They are set uo great from the factory and I think it would be cool to have a hot hatch. For me it would be a daily toy that I could play in. The truck can turn but it doesn't like to carve anything.

My truck likes to curve, lol

Derail!

Man I love derails, no worries. Have a job where I'll be outta town for 2-3weeks. You guys will keep my thread alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score

If that was the desire, you could get an awd fusion or a sho...ive seen guys have to slow down in both those cars on road courses for g37s that thought they were carving lol

Sho has another 100 horsies but weighs a lot more.

And yea the st appears to be fun. My neighbor has a bright one. Color of orange juice

cccj

Reaction score
I'll be anxious to see your suspension set up on this one. Piecing it together or kit?

ja_cain

Reaction score
I've got a focus sedan for a daily driver. It's nothing like the cars you guys are talking about, but it only set me back a few grand though. Lol! I would like to test drive one of those sho's though.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

TyCorr

Reaction score
They are pretty good. The fusion tuned is more fun though. I think on a roadcourse i could be faster in the fusion unless a guy switched wheels and tires on the sho.

Eibach makes a 2/2.75 drop for the fusion. I might pick one up.

Halestorm55

Reaction score
They are pretty good. The fusion tuned is more fun though. I think on a roadcourse i could be faster in the fusion unless a guy switched wheels and tires on the sho.

Eibach makes a 2/2.75 drop for the fusion. I might pick one up.
I'm cheap so I will probably end up getting another sn95 cobra. Mid upper 20's on the highway isn't terrible and I like the way the dohc cars sound.

looking up parts

Jomax

Reaction score
I'll be anxious to see your suspension set up on this one. Piecing it together or kit?

Still up in the air, it will most likely be a full kit from CARLI. Not much getting done till after the 1st

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Still up in the air, it will most likely be a full kit from CARLI. Not much getting done till after the 1st

its after the first. chop chop!!

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Jomax

Reaction score
Side jobs got in the way, just finished a cooling system replace, (water pump, hoses, tank, etc) trans flush, brake flush. On a 7.3

Also have three other trucks needing injectors replaced.

This is only friends and family lol. Don't even try to find work.

Plus I've been putting off some family members wanting a full exterior detail.( sucks when you're good at so many things sometimes.)

All this, and I've kicked the idea of selling my 7.3... Some days I want to, and others I want to keep it.

Jomax

Reaction score
And to the guy that posted the big cat, you suck, that's all I see when I scroll by my thread on tapatalk..

bcbbed5c8cc24ce077a238d90c4bbc61.jpg

Halestorm55

Reaction score
Never lol, I was just messing with him. That's my grandpas truck. He just bought it, Brought it over to show me.

I heard you were going to sas it and find a 4.5l from an international cab over to mod and throw in it.

looking up parts

Latest posts

Members online