Jomax's E99 Build Thread

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Never lol, I was just messing with him. That's my grandpas truck. He just bought it, Brought it over to show me.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
did you tell him to return it to the Japs and get a real truck?

live life full throttle

god bless america and the farmer who feeds your fat ass

Jomax

Reaction score
did you tell him to return it to the Japs and get a real truck?

live life full throttle

Well..... I tried to tell him to get an F-150.... No joy, too big for him. He loves his tacos.

I'd rock it for how he got it. My uncle surprised him with it, can't beat free!

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Well..... I tried to tell him to get an F-150.... No joy, too big for him. He loves his tacos.

I'd rock it for how he got it. My uncle surprised him with it, can't beat free!

holy chit.. thats cool but kick him in the nuts then

live life full throttle

Jomax

Reaction score
Bought a shell just like this pic, will also be making a rear bumper like this truck has.

Shell is at the pint shop, getting paint matched.

387b44e3f01054181ad55ba318c5f589.jpg

Halestorm55

Reaction score
Bought a shell just like this pic, will also be making a rear bumper like this truck has.

Shell is at the pint shop, getting paint matched.

387b44e3f01054181ad55ba318c5f589.jpg

The shell look is different i like it only a few trucks can pull it off. That is a bad rack. What are you going to have next to the spare?

looking up parts

Jomax

Reaction score
The shell look is different i like it only a few trucks can pull it off. That is a bad rack. What are you going to have next to the spare?

looking up parts

My bumper I'll be making will probably have a rack for jerry cans.

Any where I turn, a shell helps me. Truck will practically be an over land type rig. I can keep expensive gear water tight and less prying eyes can see inside.

Halestorm55

Reaction score

Any where I turn, a shell helps me. Truck will practically be an over land type rig. I can keep expensive gear water tight and less prying eyes can see inside.

Yep I got a $200 locking rollup cover for the same reason. 37" spare and all my misc bits are hidden nicely but I still have to finish it out when I find a decent hinge and drawer slider. I have 10" to the top of the box and I made it usable with a gooseneck. Would have done a topper but you can't find a mx width 450 under it. The darker colors can pull it off though.
59a008c1a41a077acb5dfa4a845aa0ee.jpg

looking up parts

Jomax

Reaction score
Yep I got a $200 locking rollup cover for the same reason. 37" spare and all my misc bits are hidden nicely but I still have to finish it out when I find a decent hinge and drawer slider. I have 10" to the top of the box and I made it usable with a gooseneck. Would have done a topper but you can't find a mx width 450 under it. The darker colors can pull it off though.
59a008c1a41a077acb5dfa4a845aa0ee.jpg

looking up parts

Nice!

Halestorm55

Reaction score
Nice!

Free out of scraps we had laying around since I have to get rigid lights for the front now. Damn you! Went cheap on the reverse and work lights but I will be going the sae legal fogs in the bumper.

looking up parts

Jomax

Reaction score
Free out of scraps we had laying around since I have to get rigid lights for the front now. Damn you! Went cheap on the reverse and work lights but I will be going the sae legal fogs in the bumper.

looking up parts

Lol, I saw how the cheap leds work, not worth my time installing them, only to have to replace them.

For the fogs, rigid Dots can't be beat.

For bars, I actually prefer vision X or Baja Designs. They are brighter, and seem to be built better.

Halestorm55

Reaction score
Lol, I saw how the cheap leds work.

For the fogs, rigid Dots can't be beat.

For bars, I actually prefer vision X or Baja Designs. They are brighter, and seem to be built better.

The $200 plus is enough I don't need to spend $600. Ecco (hd industry supplier) for the work lights so they should be decent. Cheap amazon for the backups in the bumper. Granted I don't do runs though. If they last for a year I should be able to afford the rigids. Suspension bits and turbo/injector/hg/nitrous come before a light bar. And I found a 20' bullet hull to replace my old 18' ranger so... And racing in the pro class is expensive. School and paramedic classes. Damn, come on lottery!

looking up parts

mikes02ls1

Reaction score

Love the shell, I want one without side glass. You making your rear bumper? I would love to see this truck.

Jomax

Reaction score
Love the shell, I want one without side glass. You making your rear bumper? I would love to see this truck.

Just saw this, a friend will be helping me. I don't trust my welds LOL

Latest posts

Members online