Kingzilla build!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Hopefully it works for ya! I'm not totally sold on the whole extra .2L ... I think more money spent on finding an awesome set of ported heads will be more cost effective as far as power vs cost goes. May be worth while to contact Jared and see what's going on with Wagler porting heads, or contact them directly to see it you can get your hands on a set. You obviously definitely aren't sparing any expense, and this has got to be one of the best builds in a long time as far an potential for power, and quality of parts being used goes. Your are going to make some ridiculous power with that little truck.

do you even understand WHY there is an extra .2 ? bet you dont ! you sure do talk alot .

shmoozer

Reaction score
do you even understand WHY there is an extra .2 ? bet you dont ! you sure do talk alot .

Care to elaborate good sir? I saw it was a 6.6 and it piqued my interest. Would love to know why the extra .2 is there.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Trans and motor should be here around the same time. I have the turbos here. Tony Rizzi is building the compound kit once I install all the stuff.

And as far as the extra .2, hell I don't even know lol. Most likely because it has so much duration from the cam, stroking it was the only way to prevent valve and piston kissing even after valve reliefs on the pistons themselves

Motostroker

Reaction score
I stand corrected...so we could use a forged piston with a higher pin location for strength , so the rods are longer. Machined and strengthened crank in the process. More power and more rpm

swinky

Reaction score
I stand corrected...so we could use a forged piston with a higher pin location for strength , so the rods are longer. Machined and strengthened crank in the process. More power and more rpm
Wow. A lot of thought and work went into that. Good **** man. 9s on fuel!!!

madman1234509

Reaction score
Sorry Mike just stating my thoughts. Buying an unproven motor is one thing. No one really knows much about it because there really hasn't been any info released on it, or at least that I've seen. But that's not even my concern. My concern would be trying to find parts for it if and when something went wrong. It's a ton of money to spend on a motor that has one off pistons and rods that you can't buy, or have to wait 2 years for the manufacturer to get you another set. If that's not the case then cool. I do state my opinion a lot, but that's what these forums are for. A ton of people just seem to fall in line with what people say without questioning anything. No jabs at motostroker but he has parts out of a drag truck that gets its balls beat every time it's driven, and parts out of another truck that has run a few months over the last 2 year's. He's making his way into unproven territory as far as the setup is concerned, but hopefully with no issues ,will have one of if not the highest hp 6.4s fuel only. But that's what this all is all about isn't it ? Venturing into uncharted territory, which only happens when people ask questions and think outside of he box.

97stoker350

Reaction score
well said madman. i hope this works just like everyone else. it will be huge for the ford camp if it does. BUT like you stated he is using parts from trucks that had a lot of problems. none the less i hope it does make big power and stays together!

Latest posts

Members online