Kingzilla build!

Craig@MFI

Reaction score
This build is going to be a beast..... on a side note anybody know whats going to happen to king kong? Would love to see it out and racing again.
We are taking Kong to a test truck for testing a new line of vgt style turbos that us and htt are working on and might be our tow truck for next year racing is over with for that one for currently

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
We are taking Kong to a test truck for testing a new line of vgt style turbos that us and htt are working on and might be our tow truck for next year racing is over with for that one for currently

Thanks Craig I just wanted to know if KK was still getting ran and not sitting in storage .

Motostroker

Reaction score
Whatever you do make sure you fill that block about 3/4 to the top or it will look like the us map
That's pretty much why I gave up couldn't stop cracking blocks if you want to have fun with the truck and not wrench on it all day leave the nitrous off of it trust me is very hard on it

I'll keep that in mind. Think it should be good with fuel only

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I'll keep that in mind. Think it should be good with fuel only

without a doubt it will be. it should be fine if you spray a bit ... but like craig said, and knows first hand , you hit it hard , $hit can go down. its already partially filled.

Mike@MPD

Reaction score
Yup lol
234859b40fd9e5a6e7214b40f63f7ebd.jpg

Motostroker

Reaction score
I have a feeling if I push these chargers hard enough...nitrous will not be needed. Either way traction is going to be non existent

Latest posts

Members online