Kingzilla build!

Motostroker

Reaction score
Is it a 2wd truck or 4wd? If it's 4wd I would definitely not limit yourself on power. You have a built motor.... go as big as you want. I'd do at least a 91mm Gt55. And a 64-66mm high pressure. Most 88/66 trucks are putting down mid to high 900s. Also if money isn't an issue, I'd do some sort of custom intake manifold and or ported heads.... I think Morgan at Midwest does some porting...

Good point. It's 4x4. Looking at some Garrett's online right now

Motostroker

Reaction score
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412043980.553568.jpg Atmo

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1412044032.204669.jpg primary

Let me hear some opinions on this setup. I'll have dual gates

madman1234509

Reaction score
Yea so if you're using those, this is basically going to be one of the most bad a*s 6.4s ever. You'll be on par to be one of the fastest and highest hp 6.4s. If you plan on street driving a lot, I'd urge you to go smaller on the high pressure. But if this just a toy then they will probably be perfect and will hit hard once spooled.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Yea so if you're using those, this is basically going to be one of the most bad a*s 6.4s ever. You'll be on par to be one of the fastest and highest hp 6.4s. If you plan on street driving a lot, I'd urge you to go smaller on the high pressure. But if this just a toy then they will probably be perfect and will hit hard once spooled.

I don't mind it being laggy, I may bump the primary down to a 65-67 range. My mission is for this thing to break the tires loose on the interstate doing 85 plus. I want something that has stupid power. This should be the setup lol. Maybe a .120 shot too?

RedRice589

Reaction score
Lol maybe you should start smaller like 64/88 and move up as it gets dialed in.... Bigger doesn't constitute better/faster..... You can only put so much power to the ground pimpin.... The whole oh it's 4wd the sky is the limit thing is overrated. Not being a naysayer but at certain power levels it's going to break.... Just look at MPD's numerous tries....

All that said good luck!!! And I can't wait to see the carnage!!

Motostroker

Reaction score
Lol maybe you should start smaller like 64/88 and move up as it gets dialed in.... Bigger doesn't constitute better/faster..... You can only put so much power to the ground pimpin.... The whole oh it's 4wd the sky is the limit thing is overrated. Not being a naysayer but at certain power levels it's going to break.... Just look at MPD's numerous tries....

All that said good luck!!! And I can't wait to see the carnage!!

What about the Garrett compound kit for sale in the classifieds? 800-850 on fuel setup all day.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Somewhere to start. Seems damn reasonably priced.... But you could over fuel it you think? I guess gated it'd be fine. I think it's a damn good starting point.

Over fuel it, .120 shot, and tune those gates perfectly and I'll have something that destroys tires. Not transmissions and motors

White_monster

Reaction score
Gt4094r be a better hp turbo than the Gtx4294r. Comp us slightly smaller but the turbine is way smaller so it'll actually light. There is someone running these big turbos on a built 6.7 and it didn't light very well from what I heard.

Motostroker

Reaction score
Gt4094r be a better hp turbo than the Gtx4294r. Comp us slightly smaller but the turbine is way smaller so it'll actually light. There is someone running these big turbos on a built 6.7 and it didn't light very well from what I heard.

Good point. 70mm HP would be a little to big. Do you have a connection on Garrett's? Those things are$$$$

Motostroker

Reaction score
This fruit cake I know named Steve is sending me a whole lot of AP goodies!
- egr delete
- coolant filter
- intake and CCV kit
- ported intake mani.

Can't wait for the stuff to arrive. Thanks bud!