Kingzilla build!

Motostroker

Reaction score
Well I ended up going with the Garrett compounds. I just sent the dinero. Waiting on Steve's goodies. Trans and motor are coming out this coming week to get prepared to build.

Ordering 60% nozzles Monday from MFI

And a .120 shot of giggle gas kit is on the way.

Stay tuned!

Motostroker

Reaction score
Well I ended up going with the Garrett compounds. I just sent the dinero. Waiting on Steve's goodies. Trans and motor are coming out this coming week to get prepared to build.

Ordering 60% nozzles Monday from MFI

And a .120 shot of giggle gas kit is on the way.

Stay tuned!

The Garrett non vgt setup for sale in the classifieds

Motostroker

Reaction score
Reg cab build!

Nitto 420s ordered! Mounting them on my 20x12 fuel nutz

Last edited:

madman1234509

Reaction score
If you're planning on using that much nitrous I'd do 100% nozzles.... not too mention it gives you plenty of fuel to do anything you want with the truck down the road.

Motostroker

Reaction score
If you're planning on using that much nitrous I'd do 100% nozzles.... not too mention it gives you plenty of fuel to do anything you want with the truck down the road.

Touché, I can always tone down pulse width and grow into it

HOOV3R

Reaction score
STD
lg1-l.gif

WIDE
lg1-wide-l.gif

Images won't link..
http://www.corbeau.com/products/reclining_seats/lg1/

Last edited:

6fourstroker

Reaction score
You guys are nuts and I love it! Can't wait to see this play out! New to diesels so this is all fascinating to me.

Motostroker

Reaction score

You the man, thanks for your help! Ordering the blue suede wide ones with black harness covers. 4 point belts. They got to match the blue bottle sitting between them!

Audio system is covered already. Throwing two more 6x9s in the cab and building a custom box to hold drinks, house my 12 inch JL, amp, and fire extinguisher mounted on the back wall. Rounded off by a kenwood touch screen.

I ordered a 35, 65, and 100 lb boost guage last night with a triple pod. That should cover low psi, total, and back psi to help me dial in the gates. I have a mini max I'm throwing in there.

Still debating what stack I'm installing.....thinking about dual 4 inch Aussie series to match the local crowd around here lol

HOOV3R

Reaction score
You the man, thanks for your help! Ordering the blue suede wide ones with black harness covers. 4 point belts. They got to match the blue bottle sitting between them!

Audio system is covered already. Throwing two more 6x9s in the cab and building a custom box to hold drinks, house my 12 inch JL, amp, and fire extinguisher mounted on the back wall. Rounded off by a kenwood touch screen.

I ordered a 35, 65, and 100 lb boost guage last night with a triple pod. That should cover low psi, total, and back psi to help me dial in the gates. I have a mini max I'm throwing in there.

Still debating what stack I'm installing.....thinking about dual 4 inch Aussie series to match the local crowd around here lol

No problem. I'll be going with an OSF stack when I get around to it. No room for anything but a stack really on mine with the fuel cell back there.

Dzchey21

Reaction score
am i reading right that you are looking at a 47RE?

If it were me i would run a full manual valve body 47RH, no controllers no room for error and very tough... if thats the route you are really looking at. Otherwise a built 5r should get you close to where you want to be

Motostroker

Reaction score
am i reading right that you are looking at a 47RE?

If it were me i would run a full manual valve body 47RH, no controllers no room for error and very tough... if thats the route you are really looking at. Otherwise a built 5r should get you close to where you want to be

My post about the 47 is for another project I'm doing. It's a compound turbo 4bt in my sisters JK wrangler.

Latest posts

Members online