LED Headlights and Fog Lights

Jomax

Reaction score
I will be waiting and counting the days! Was always wondering when someone would finally make a set.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

CT9AIX

Reaction score
Some high quality stuff right here! Hopefully will have time to put them in tomorrow, thanks again Josh.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I want to do it tonight believe me! don't know if i'm gonna have time... we'll see :D

Demon

Reaction score
I just got to the mine to start my rotation on nights. I need a couple hours to get squared away. Then I can get on a computer. I'm just on my phone now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Demon

Reaction score
Perfect.

I'm all about LED. All of our mine equipment has been converted to LED work lights. From HID. HIDs just do not take the abuse and they command a ton more power.

Plus all of our service trucks are out fitted with LEDs. Work lights and headlights.

We have XL F550s with these 5x7 Speaker LED conversions. Wicked light at night in the mine.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1394759802.636792.jpg

Reaction score
Perfect.

I'm all about LED. All of our mine equipment has been converted to LED work lights. From HID. HIDs just do not take the abuse and they command a ton more power.

Plus all of our service trucks are out fitted with LEDs. Work lights and headlights.

We have XL F550s with these 5x7 Speaker LED conversions. Wicked light at night in the mine.

View attachment 26723

Those lights from JW Speaker with the LED projectors are the truth! They are used on a ton of Harley's now and a lot of the muscle car guys, myself included are using those.

Demon

Reaction score
Agreed. We have them in our Peterbilt lube trucks too. Nice that they're DOT approved too.

Last edited:

Demon

Reaction score
Just tryed to run the order. I'm not in the USA. I'm in Alberta Canada. Won't let me enter the address.

Jroby9

Reaction score
Wow. I may have to pick up a pair of these for my truck. Anyone have these installed yet?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

CT9AIX

Reaction score
I'm gonna need 2 sets of these. What's the black box for?

the black box connects between the factory headlight plug on the harness and to the led light bulb. i'm going to assume its some sort of voltage converter or restrictor? its very small and it's not hard to hide it out of the way behind the headlight