LED Headlights and Fog Lights

Reaction score
I have the Rigid Dually kits that will work for your truck. I'm waiting on some more of the custom brackets to come in but expect to have them this week hopefully.

jschildm

Reaction score
Is anyone getting flashed by on-coming traffic with these installed? These look like a great option, but I don't want to be blinding people either.

Reaction score
Is anyone getting flashed by on-coming traffic with these installed? These look like a great option, but I don't want to be blinding people either.

These will glare less than HID headlights. They have a built in reflector that helps to properly aim the light inside a OEM housing. Should have no problems with oncoming traffic.

the chad

Reaction score
Has anyone tried the headlight bulbs yet? Very interested, have been putting off buying hid's due to reliability issues. If these do truly rival the brightness of hid's I'm all in.

Mpoage

Reaction score
Dont want to spend $300-400 for back up lights. A simple replacement for
$50-60 i would do.

Retro solutions sells a set of replacement reverse led bulbs that are pretty nice. I have a set in my truck and they are bright as hell.

I also ordered a set of the head lights and I'm excited to get them in. I'm sure they will compliment my light bar very well.

BK39

Reaction score
Dont want to spend $300-400 for back up lights. A simple replacement for
$50-60 i would do.

Retro solutions sells a set of replacement reverse led bulbs that are pretty nice. I have a set in my truck and they are bright as hell.

I also ordered a set of the head lights and I'm excited to get them in. I'm sure they will compliment my light bar very well.

Just buy the reverse lights off ebay. I have both, retro and ebay bulbs. At least my ebay bulbs worked when I got them out of the package, I can't say that for my Retro bulb. And Retro's return policy is a pain in the butt. Product vs product, I can tell little to no difference.

I think I am about to buy me a set of these LED head lights, seems like everyone is in love with them, and the pictures posted above look great.

NEVRNF

Reaction score
Just buy the reverse lights off ebay. I have both, retro and ebay bulbs. At least my ebay bulbs worked when I got them out of the package, I can't say that for my Retro bulb And Retro's return policy is a pain in the butt.. Product vs product, I can tell little to no difference.

Don't Even get me started on Retro solutions and thier so called "warranty" . I gave up on thier bulbs last year. I have 4 people i recommended them to in the last last year and every one is having issues and they wont stand behind thier product. Lame a$$ excuses of why it failed.

I just want to find a replacement LED H3 for a standard aftermarket light. I have my Hella fogs that i love the beam but would love to be LED.
I would also like to find some of these OSRAM BC1539 bulbs for my Lightforce lights.

Pikesnogle

Reaction score
Just got mine Thursday. Installed them that night. I am really pleased with them so far! Installed was simple, the connections are solid and fit together very well.

On to the pics...

Low beams while driving
y2u7ynu2.jpg

Lows
3ytymada.jpg

Highs
3a7eby7e.jpg

Thanks Josh!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk