Looking for customer input

klbowen

Reaction score
But they will be continuing support for the job 1 trucks? Sure hope they do!

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

klbowen

Reaction score
Ok I guess I'll need to do that. Does it have to be the phalanx programmer or is the dashdaq OK?

klbowen

Reaction score
Ok thanks for all the help! Hoping to have a custom made mount for it all this summer. I do 3d modeling for a living and have access to a 3d printer and all the fun metal parts I could ever need!

klbowen

Reaction score
Sure will! I'm going to try to have it tie in the handle to get in. I don't want to get a whole new pillar haha I want it to match the body lines of the dash and have a cover for all the cables

klbowen

Reaction score
Yea I saw those. I wasn't a fan of them. Mine will fully encompass the unit and keep it sturdy. It'll have a metal central support with plastic around the outside making a back and cover. Cables will be routed through it.

klbowen

Reaction score
The edge mount look is kind of what started my idea. I haven't had time to get anything drawn up lately because of some big projects we are doing but once they finished I planned on working on this in my spare time

Smokeem

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a mount like the one pictured above? I've tried to message the guy that was selling them but never heard back from him

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
I would like a mount that would possibly replace the storage tray in the middle of the dash. Possibly include some gauge mounting holes as well

joshua5438

Reaction score
I have an edge mount for mine. Really like it but look forward to seeing what you come up with.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

klbowen

Reaction score
I'll be sure to post pictures as I make progress! Once I'm finished I'll have all files saved. Flat patterns, bend lines and an stl for the printed parts

Bigboytoys

Reaction score
Anyone know where I can get a mount like the one pictured above? I've tried to message the guy that was selling them but never heard back from him

Maybe E burp now, he hasn't been on the main S partan page for almost a year.

Bigboytoys

Reaction score
The edge mount look is kind of what started my idea. I haven't had time to get anything drawn up lately because of some big projects we are doing but once they finished I planned on working on this in my spare time

My09ride I think used a edge mount.