Looking for customer input

joshua5438

Reaction score
hmm.. Guess I need to call until I get an answer. We paid the same day.... Maybe someone will give me an update soon.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
b5d85ef300b6704755833e3b60480c5d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Awesome

klbowen

Reaction score
I'll be glad when the job 1 trucks get caught up with all this haha I'm definitely jealous right now

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

joshua5438

Reaction score
Just talked to Matt and it seems they had a mix up. They are shipping my cable out today! Its a little frustrating but I totally understand that mistakes can happen. Its how the company handles the mistake that makes the difference. Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to S partan!!

joshua5438

Reaction score
I should have. Been wanting to go up and meet everyone and see the shop but life keeps getting in the way. Haha.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Meant to post an update yesterday, but have been distracted.

I'm adding a few OST adjustments for you guys who are testing, such as an individual smoke limitation control for each power setting and a few other features.

The base file will come as a 75/150/210/325 power setting. The normal OST options will be present, along with a few new ones (pulled from the new advanced options) and a few more that are specific to SOTF, as mentioned above.

I still have a few more tweaks I'd like to make to the calibration tonight, but everyone who has already received a test cable should have software to play with over the weekend.

For everyone else, I'll also be releasing the 325 BETA for Job 1 at the same time tomorrow or Friday. It's ready to go at this point.

klbowen

Reaction score
Sweet!!!! I guess I need to find who to talk to so I can get everything registered to download and try it out. Truck came with it when I bought it

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score

I'm adding a few OST adjustments for you guys who are testing, such as an individual smoke limitation control for each power setting and a few other features.

The base file will come as a 75/150/210/325 power setting. The normal OST options will be present, along with a few new ones (pulled from the new advanced options) and a few more that are specific to SOTF, as mentioned above.

I still have a few more tweaks I'd like to make to the calibration tonight, but everyone who has already received a test cable should have software to play with over the weekend.

For everyone else, I'll also be releasing the 325 BETA for Job 1 at the same time tomorrow or Friday. It's ready to go at this point.

Would it be possible to do individual OST options for individual power levels?

Say if we had a option via OST for a vane brake when you let off the throttle.

would it be possible if could we set it for only say a lower tune for towing and switch to higher tune via the switch and back to normal?

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Would it be possible to do individual OST options for individual power levels?

Say if we had a option via OST for a vane brake when you let off the throttle.

would it be possible if could we set it for only say a lower tune for towing and switch to higher tune via the switch and back to normal?

I think it's doable, but it won't happen for this release. Simply too complicated until we have the "meat" of the device working.

Amstaff

Reaction score

Would this make it where you could run two 325 tunes, one with smoke very limited for normal DD and flip to one with no smoke control?

Latest posts

Members online