Looking for customer input

joshua5438

Reaction score
Thanks again for all the hard work! Installing switch as we speak.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
I'll also note, don't be surprised if the lower power settings feel a little more powerful than their original equivalent.

Even though the overall fueling, timing, and boost will be the same, some of the other torque management related features (not accessible to the SOTF logic) are turned off, meaning they will have a little more pep. This would apply mildly to the 210 as well.

joshua5438

Reaction score
How do you get the 12V power point out of the panel? Got if off the dash but can't figure these dang clips out.

joshua5438

Reaction score
Never mind. Figured it out. I just hate plastic clips. Always seem to break on me.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Do you have to modify the hole?

No mods required. Best done with a couple of fender washers for mounting. There are some install pictures over on the "Spar<->tan Updates" Facebook. I'll try to get Jeff to put them up here.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
FYI, seems to be some problems with the EXE file not removing the old tune files from the "tuning files" directory on the SD card.

Please back up your old tuning files folder, remove it from the SD card, then run the updater.

joshua5438

Reaction score
Thanks. Will check those out. Will have to pick up some washers tomorrow.

Amstaff

Reaction score
Meant to post an update yesterday, but have been distracted.

I'm adding a few OST adjustments for you guys who are testing, such as an individual smoke limitation control for each power setting and a few other features.

The base file will come as a 75/150/210/325 power setting. The normal OST options will be present, along with a few new ones (pulled from the new advanced options) and a few more that are specific to SOTF, as mentioned above.

I still have a few more tweaks I'd like to make to the calibration tonight, but everyone who has already received a test cable should have software to play with over the weekend.

For everyone else, I'll also be releasing the 325 BETA for Job 1 at the same time tomorrow or Friday. It's ready to go at this point.

Would this make it where you could run two 325 tunes, one with smoke very limited for normal DD and flip to one with no smoke control for racing?

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Would this make it where you could run two 325 tunes, one with smoke very limited for normal DD and flip to one with no smoke control for racing?

In the very near future, yes.

You'll be able to assign a power level to each setting, then assign a smoke limitation to each setting. Create your own combo, at will.

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
Is there any procedure or limitation that should be followed when switching tunes with switch? Shifting while idle? Shifting at cruise?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Is there any procedure or limitation that should be followed when switching tunes with switch? Shifting while idle? Shifting at cruise?

Not at all. Any place, any time. It's fun to run through the positions at wide open and feel the truck pick up instantly :redspotdance:

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
Sweet cant wait to try it. When adding more updates over the next little bit, do you think you could add in the option for vgt off at idle as a user adjustable option?Thanks!

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online