Looking for customer input

TXAG07

Reaction score
Looking forward to the updates and getting a SOTF soon. Interested in the newest revision of the files. I loved the shifting on the 325 beta, but the highway boost while cruising drove me nuts so I still prefer the 300 tune all around and the responsiveness of it. When you guys get the updated tunes let us know how they feel!

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Hey Matt, is there any chance that the SOTF 325 beta has gotten refined transmission tuning over the first job 2 beta if any?

I have been hearing that the new "warhammer_x" file for the 15s shift absolutely amazing and "clicks"/shifts like a built 4R.

The first 325 shifts awesome, just wanted to see if there were any changes from then to now.

Thanks

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
OK guys to be honest I have never done a relearn procedure for my TCM after changing a tune does it make that much of a difference to do it. I just have a hard time finding a stretch of road to do the relearn procedure on.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

joshua5438

Reaction score
Anyone got the new files? Finally got my cable yesterday. Hope to install it tonight.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
Nope hoping he gets them posted tonight so we have them for the weekend. But going by his posting schedule they will probably be there at like midnight. I think that man stays up all night.

klbowen

Reaction score
Hey does anyone know if a truck without head studs can handle the new 325 tune? I've not gone above 275 yet and I want to be sure I don't break it because it's my daily

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

klbowen

Reaction score
Ok I will be switching to it once the job 1 file is up lol I've been good at behaving so far ;)

klbowen

Reaction score
I'm still learning this truck. Dealer didn't know a thing about it

strokeofgenius

Reaction score
Only reason i behave is because the throttle response it too much on the 300+ tunes. I haven't tried the 325 tune yet because im a iob 1 as well. Hoping it solves that. Then I will probably blow my truck up.... Fingers crossed...

klbowen

Reaction score
Hey I'm not alone then! Sweet! And I might try out the new one for a week while the ole lady is gone to visit family. She doesn't like the bigger tunes haha

joshua5438

Reaction score
I ran it on mine since it was released a few months ago. No problems at all. I don't have head studs either. Been tuned for 70,000 miles and typically run the 300 or 310 tunes.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

klbowen

Reaction score
Ok thanks! I'm glad to be getting such good feedback from this forum! Thank you all!

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Nope hoping he gets them posted tonight so we have them for the weekend. But going by his posting schedule they will probably be there at like midnight. I think that man stays up all night.

Hopefully Matt gets them up, that would be awesome.

SpartanDieselTech

Reaction score
Emails will be going out shortly. I'll be here late tonight, so may be anytime between 8PM and 12AM Eastern.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.