Looking for customer input

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
I know this might be a bit to soon but, what changes/new things are on the list for the next SOTF beta?

with the little road time I have driving the truck on the V1 SOTF: shifts great, power is on point and is a very pleasant smooth driving experience.

It drives similar to the new 6.7 files.

(other than the bugs stated when the beta first went out.)

(High cruising boost in the 325 etc)

You guys nailed it.

It was defiantly worth the wait :D

Last edited:

klbowen

Reaction score
Hey does anyone have a link to the instruction manual for the dashdaq? Mine came with the truck and I want to be sure I do everything right and don't mess it up when I do the update for the beta

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

joshua5438

Reaction score
Updated to the latest version today. I now have the smoke options. Everything seems to be running smooth. Shifts have been awesome but it will take a few weeks before that is truly tried and true.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

aclark758

Reaction score
******* Diesel Tech,

Been checking every day for new tunes. I've sent you a few messages with my info for cable and direct access to updated tunes. 08 F250 J1 currently on the 325 beta w/o SOTF. I missed the opportunity the receive the cable. Any ETA on the complete tune update? The new 325 is awesome. Outstanding work!

here is my email: [email protected]

joshua5438

Reaction score
Hey Matt, any chances for this to end up in the next shift on fly beta?

What was this for? I went back some 30 pages and could not find that response from Matt that you posted. Just wondering what the original question was....

Matt.. I remember reading where you said we would be able to adjust the sensitivity of the throttle once we have all the OST options available. Will this be an on/off or a percentage change? I enjoy the new BETA shifts and responsiveness for typical driving but sometime I miss the quick response of the old 300 and 310 tune.

cbenn47

Reaction score
Matt, when will the folks that have purchased and using your TCM get the pleasure of new tunes, seems as if you don't give much attention on a product you sold to the public is there a plan, or is this a TCM with no future. Believe this is a fair question to ask as TCM users have been left out... Again

cbenn47

Reaction score
Matt been a year now since your post still have not received anything.

Charles,

While I'd agree we have been way, way behind with that, I can't recall ever telling anyone a timeline on it myself, as I haven't posted on the forums in several years up until the last couple of months.

Nonetheless, if you'll drop me a PM with your tuner serial number, VIN, and general truck info, I'll send you some custom files with the latest features installed into the calibrations for our TCM.

KTM300

Reaction score
If you have a Job 2 and are missing the "smoke limit" adjustment on your SOTF BETA, just re-download the link already provided to you. Options index file is now repaired. ****** the previous tuning files folder and updater , and run the new updater. The updater is named the same, but should be dated today instead of yesterday in file properties.
Is it only the SOTF Beta users that should have the smoke limit adjustment? I used the download link from your other thread and now have OST for the 325 program, but did not gain the smoke limit adjustment.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Is it only the SOTF Beta users that should have the smoke limit adjustment? I used the download link from your other thread and now have OST for the 325 program, but did not gain the smoke limit adjustment.

Yes, only SOTF beta testers get the smoke control adjustment.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
What was this for? I went back some 30 pages and could not find that response from Matt that you posted. Just wondering what the original question was....

Matt.. I remember reading where you said we would be able to adjust the sensitivity of the throttle once we have all the OST options available. Will this be an on/off or a percentage change? I enjoy the new BETA shifts and responsiveness for typical driving but sometime I miss the quick response of the old 300 and 310 tune.

It was torque converter lockup schedules and part-throttle 3rd gear lockup.

Throttle dampening is on/off selection.

Thought I'd sneak some pictures of progress on the upgrades and additions to our on-screen tuning.

I've added a ton of stuff- enough to damn nearly eliminate the need for "custom" tuning for many of you, in the conventional sense.

Options added on BETA:

Throttle Dampening
Turns throttle dampening on or off. On for smoother throttle input, off for quicker response. Your choice.

Powerstroke Man 6.4

Reaction score
Hey does anyone have a link to the instruction manual for the dashdaq? Mine came with the truck and I want to be sure I do everything right and don't mess it up when I do the update for the beta

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

I don't know if you fiqured it out yet or not.

1. Backup your "tuning files" folder (I like to backup the whole SD card just in case.)

2. Del-te your tuning flies folder

3. Put the 325 beta exe in the root folder of the SD card.

4. Run it and it press "OK" and click on unzip (when the little window pops up.)

5. it should be unzip and a "tuning files" folder should now be in your root directory of your SD. (Open it up and verify that all files are in there.)

Other than that, you should be good to go, go out to the truck load the new 325 adjust what ever on-screen options you want and load the tune.