MCC for 6.7

drunk on diesel

Reaction score
His engine and trans files are killer... I've run them on 6.4's and 6.0's.

he's got some 6.7 beta testers out there. Larz said they were getting VERY close to finalizing the basic tunes.

We're chomping at the bit for his public release. I'm sure they'll be bar that other 6.7 tuners are gauged against.

Elliott6.7

Reaction score
Seriously thinking about deleting my '12. Definitely going with the Minimax, what's the timeframe on files for 12's?

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Elliott6.7

Reaction score
Sweet, thanks for the update Matt. Can you divulge any power levels you're working on? All I would be after is a bit more power (turbo and bottom end safe) and some better trans tuning.

Gearhead

Reaction score
I'm worried about the turbo, but I have files that run the absolute max fuel without dropping rail pressure much. Once the users get the files it will be up to them to run the power level that keeps boost under control.

bigbrdf250

Reaction score
Will I be able to run them on my 11 with the xrt pro, of course with the mcc unlock that is available?

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I'm worried about the turbo, but I have files that run the absolute max fuel without dropping rail pressure much. Once the users get the files it will be up to them to run the power level that keeps boost under control.

Cant wait for the tunes to come out. :joy:

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I think he said those may be out before the 11/12 files. I know mike (big power) has some gear head tunes on his single turbo truck which is a 13

Mpoage

Reaction score
I think he said those may be out before the 11/12 files. I know mike (big power) has some gear head tunes on his single turbo truck which is a 13

Ya I remember him saying that. And I knew Mike was running his tunes.

Gearhead

Reaction score
I have a beta version of the 11-12 tunes with only slight changes to the trans files so far. Once I get the boost and fueling where I want it ill have something available for purchase.

Mpoage

Reaction score
I have a beta version of the 11-12 tunes with only slight changes to the trans files so far. Once I get the boost and fueling where I want it ill have something available for purchase.
So the 13-14's will come after that?

Elliott6.7

Reaction score
Sweet! Just deleting today, looking forward to your release!!

Gearhead

Reaction score
Come on people..... I expected some feedback here by now on the 11-12 tunes you have had for a week now.....LOL

Elliott6.7

Reaction score
I am quite enjoying mine, power is real nice and smooth and the shifting is spot-on. Matt's are the best tunes I've ran on my '12, hands down.