MCC for 6.7

12stroker

Reaction score
It runs great so far my truck doesn't get that dead pedal at acceleration ex: merging on a freeway. Also the trans shift smoothly like stated before. I just finally uploaded mine today and tomorrow I will be doing some driving and see how it is.

Elliott6.7

Reaction score
Powerwise, the tunes feel real good and as strong/possibly stronger vs the custom and canned tunes I had beem previously running. I can only validate with the seat of my pants at this point. Tracks aren't open up here yet lol. Best way I can put it is the power delivery and shifting are awesome and compliment each other perfectly.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

Gearhead

Reaction score
I figured out some tricks and have more fuel on tap while still holding max pressure compared to other stuff out there.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
I have been running these for a little bit now and I am very happy with them. They defiantly make more power than the H&S tunes and shift every bit as smooth if not better. The shifts are quick and smooth not but not super harsh. I'll put it this way even my fiancé says they are smoother and more fun since they make more power.

Sent from my I fone 5

Elliott6.7

Reaction score
I have been running these for a little bit now and I am very happy with them. They defiantly make more power than the H&S tunes and shift every bit as smooth if not better. The shifts are quick and smooth not but not super harsh. I'll put it this way even my fiancé says they are smoother and more fun since they make more power.

Sent from my I fone 5

I too have been running a couple different versions for a while and couldn't agree with you more.

RedRice589

Reaction score
I figured out some tricks and have more fuel on tap while still holding max pressure compared to other stuff out there.

Wish I would have checked this would have gotten it on a Dyno and hauled 2300 mile so ver the weekend. I'm interested I'll be giving you a call.

WHY NOT

Reaction score
Ill be hooked to a trailer quite a bit the next two months as planting season nears, I have only had a small load on my GN with the tunes so far and the truck did well. I am hoping to get it to the track here soon too

Elliott6.7

Reaction score
I pulled about 7,000#'s a couple of times and the tunes were good. No issues with egt's or boost. Trans shifted good under a bigger load.

12stroker

Reaction score
I had no issues pulling 1,500 gallon water trailer this past weekend we were putting out pop up fertilizer I had my truck on tow tune. I had zero issues with egts I am running h&s blocker plates. Ran thru a tank of diesel I got about 15 mpg with it behind my truck.

Latest posts

Members online