Reaction score
ne8azu5y.jpg
hyserejy.jpg
asaduzyn.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

nice

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I wanted to bump this back up with an update. :postwhore2:I have several thousand miles on the setup now and have 0 issues. No harmonics, no surging, and no RP drop. Kit still looks like the day that I installed it onto the truck. I can not say enough about this setup. Congrats again Morgan on a sweet setup that has been perfect on my truck since day 1!!:toast:

B585Ford

Reaction score
I wanted to bump this back up with an update. :postwhore2:I have several thousand miles on the setup now and have 0 issues. No harmonics, no surging, and no RP drop. Kit still looks like the day that I installed it onto the truck. I can not say enough about this setup. Congrats again Morgan on a sweet setup that has been perfect on my truck since day 1!!:toast:

Jerry,
Thanks for the feedback....it is good to hear how things hold after they have been in use for a while.
I can't remember now, but are your rails ported?

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
Jerry,
Thanks for the feedback....it is good to hear how things hold after they have been in use for a while.
I can't remember now, but are your rails ported?

Yes the rails are ported. Those came from Midwest Diesel as well.

Reaction score
Ok, so since I have had several potential customers that went with other brand dual fuelers tell me this, I need to clear the air with truth.

There is a myth perpetuated that another brand dual pump kit is more reliable because if you loose it's extra belt the truck will keep running and operating normally, just with less fuel. And other kits do not have this failsafe...

1: Our kit does not have an extra secondary belt, drive pully, tensioner or idler to fail or throw off. Therefore there is no worry about what happens if your dual fueler throws a belt. Because it can not happen.

2: if you did lose you "main" serpentine belt with our kit, the engine will still run. Think,.. the rear pump on any application is still going to be pumping belt or not. It is still being driven by the crankshaft, no belt required.

3: if you loose your main serpentine belt with ANY 6.4 or ANY superduty period, you will loose power steering, alternator, fan and water pump. This is regardless of whatever kit you purchase. Let's face it, who has really ever lost their main serpentine belt? Not very common. When it happens it mainly because it was not replaced in a timely fashion or a tensioner or idler failed and smoked the belt. Either way your still calling a tow truck, regardless if your dual pump belt works or not.

So, to recap. Having a second belt just to drive your dual fueler does not make it any more "failsafe" than any other kit on the market.

Please do not make your decisions based on that "failsafe" claim.

That is all.

Crack85

Reaction score
LOL @ other brand....there's only one kit that uses two belts why not just say their name....it's not like ur bashing their product just comparing it to urs....

Nick284

Reaction score
boys i need help! im in the middle of my midwest fuel kit install. going easy! but i went to put my cold side pipe back on and it heits the pulley wheel. in fact it hits it preet early i cant even get it close to line up. its a RCD pipe. any ideas?? seems like im stuck

Nick284

Reaction score
my only option? they want 500$ for the elbow and pipe... damn lol. figured maybe i can do something to make mine work, or im missing something when i go to line it up...

Nick284

Reaction score
yea i made a mistake, mine is not a rcd's pipe. okay so i asssume i would need there pipe and elbow to make it wok then correct. not just that pipe to the elbow i have. kinda sucks!! hopefully i can sell mine atleast

Taylor D

Reaction score
No limits cold side and elbow also works ran in to the same problem when I did mine 2 years ago with a flo pro elbow

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Nick284

Reaction score
probly going with rcd's pipe and elbow since its bit cheaper. even though id like the no limit. i already bought the elbow and pipe once lol. i guess at this point im over it! 800 HP within a month im excited lol

Black AOD

Reaction score
Nick284, if you or someone you know has a saw and can tig weld, I'd just modify your pipe to fit or make a new pipe to fit like White Monster said. Just use 304SS...

Since this is a Midwest Dual Fueler Thread.....Here's mine. Installed with two Non Reman OEM k16's and RCD 60% and 2.0 Elite High Powers. I really like the simplicity of Morgan's Kit, the 2nd K16 pump mount is very well made and very sturdy as well which made me thrilled being a steel guy. Only thing we changed was anodizing the Pulley Black.

http://s28.postimg.org/gftiqcvfx/16598.jpg

http://s13.postimg.org/l6o2dvu9j/IMG_1799.jpg

http://s8.postimg.org/aqapjzjr9/0217161046.jpg

Nick284

Reaction score
my buddy mentioned getting one made and tig welded. im gonna look into it first! the smaller pulley wheel that needs to be installed, does that get swapped out for a stock pulley that is already there? or is that an add on and theres already threads for it to be bolted in? hard to see down there

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.