Mishimoto Releases New Powerstroke Product Line!

Mishimoto

Reaction score
I can't find an intercooler for a 6.4 on your site?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Hey Strokin,

This intercooler is not quite in stock yet but information can be found in our coming soon section along with the 6.4 radiator here: http://www.mishimoto.com/coming-soon-diesel-trucks.html. I am expecting the intercooler to be in stock in a week or less.

Feel free to ask any questions. :thumbsup:

Thanks
-John

Strokin6.4

Reaction score
Any idea on price? And can you pick these up right at your shop? I live in cecil county, md.

kyle43335

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
and to anyone involved in that childish arguement over the upper 7.3 rad hose.

heres a solution for you...

various t 304 mandrel bends, a tig welder, and 2 silicon joiners. you can route the upper rad hose into the cab, route it around the steering column, back out the fire wall and into the rad.

with all the mechanical know it all's, and fabrication geniuses on this site (especially you charles) its very surprising that a oem rubber hose caused all that fuss.... just saying

Last edited:

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Any idea on price? And can you pick these up right at your shop? I live in cecil county, md.

Pricing at the link I posted is accurate for MSRP. Our vendors will also stock these products when they are available in stock. Our warehouse is actually in CA despite our headquarters being here in DE. Unfortunately we do not have any coolers here (just prototypes and such). Where in Cecil County? I am a former resident myself.

Thanks
-John

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
My only issue.... wtf took so long!! Would have much rather had a Mishi rad than another plastic end tank version when we needed it!

Good to see products finally getting released, almost gave up hope.

When is ETA for rad/IC?

Last edited:

Mishimoto

Reaction score
My only issue.... wtf took so long!! Would have much rather had a Mishi rad than another plastic end tank version when we needed it!

Good to see products finally getting released, almost gave up hope.

When is ETA for rad/IC?

Sorry for the delay! We put quite a bit of time and development into these products so it did take a bit of time. We are expecting the intercooler to hit shelves within a few days. The radiator is expected in a few weeks. We will be test fitting the 6.4 once again, I will try to snap a few pictures for you guys.

Thanks
-John

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score
John, I blew up my VistaPro plastic end tank radiator again, I sent an email to Patrick, can you guys have a pow-wow and send me something?????? Thanks!!

cory151

Reaction score
Awesome! The 6.4L radiator is slightly behind the rest of our diesel products. We expect it to hit shelves in around 30 days. Thanks for the inquiry!

We have had several discussions about an OBS kit. We are currently gathering information and researching the project. I will do my best to keep you guys updated as the project progresses. I know we would like to get some of the newer trucks in for development soon. Going to send a PM your way regarding this!

Thanks

We do not have a maximum pressure rating for this intercooler. That being said one of our vendors is using a few of our coolers on their project trucks. He has reported great performance with the Mishimoto 6.0L cooler at 100+ PSI and our 6.4L intercooler at 60+ PSI.

What setup do you currently have? What is your planned boost pressure?

Thanks

Its great you guys have all these fancy hoses and intercoolers (just like many other vendors carry) but how you can truly seperate yourself from the rest would be to release an actual, dependable 6.4 radiator. Youll notice in this post you said "30 days."

I do not want this to come off as being too critical of a manufacture but I can find posts on other diesel forums going back well over a year when you guys said it would be released " with the next month." What gives?

Lastly weve identified a need, for thr 6.4 Superduty, why not fill it? Is Mishimoto commisioning another company to make a 6.4 radiator, just asking since your photos show a lot of piping and intercooler components on a workbench but no radiators? If you are not making your own radiator, do you have any insight with where the actual manufacture is on this specific product or is it the same old "30 days" I get from Jegs and Summit Racing?

Very respectfully,

Cory

Mishimoto

Reaction score
Its great you guys have all these fancy hoses and intercoolers (just like many other vendors carry) but how you can truly seperate yourself from the rest would be to release an actual, dependable 6.4 radiator. Youll notice in this post you said "30 days."

I do not want this to come off as being too critical of a manufacture but I can find posts on other diesel forums going back well over a year when you guys said it would be released " with the next month." What gives?

Lastly weve identified a need, for thr 6.4 Superduty, why not fill it? Is Mishimoto commisioning another company to make a 6.4 radiator, just asking since your photos show a lot of piping and intercooler components on a workbench but no radiators? If you are not making your own radiator, do you have any insight with where the actual manufacture is on this specific product or is it the same old "30 days" I get from Jegs and Summit Racing?

Very respectfully,

Cory

I apologize for the time it has taken for this radiator to release. I understand that everyone is very excited about this rad, and we are too! I spoke to our engineers, and they are saying that this rad will be ready by the end of the summer.

I also managed to grab a behind the scenes picture of the rad while the engineers were performing some testing. :thumbsup:

a73w4.jpg

cory151

Reaction score
I apologize for the time it has taken for this radiator to release. I understand that everyone is very excited about this rad, and we are too! I spoke to our engineers, and they are saying that this rad will be ready by the end of the summer.

I also managed to grab a behind the scenes picture of the rad while the engineers were performing some testing. :thumbsup:

a73w4.jpg

Good stuff, lets get boxing those bad boys up and shipping them.
:gethim:

Snake

Reaction score

a73w4.jpg

THAT is sexy!! Almost makes me wish I had a 6.4. Almost. LOL

AllGo'N'Show

Reaction score

a73w4.jpg

Your picture is making me horny but your words are killing me :( In one day we've gone from 2-3 weeks to end of summer?

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.