MPD Single turbo kit

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Thats why I set the web site to call for availability. theyre build to order, we have a few plates left. But Im making it very clear to whomever places an order its going to take time, we have far more 6.7L kits ahead of the 6.4 stuff right now.

powerstroke 825

Reaction score
Greg was very helpful with getting me set up with the right charger for my needs and answered a ton of questions for me. Great people at MPD and Iam very excited to get the kit installed! I'll be sure to post back once the truck is up and running!

powerstroke 825

Reaction score
Alright guys here in about 3hrs Iam going to start putting the single kit and pushrods in. I hope to have it back together and running by tomorrow night. I will be sure to let you know what I think about the 371. Iam very excited to try this out!

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Alright guys here in about 3hrs Iam going to start putting the single kit and pushrods in. I hope to have it back together and running by tomorrow night. I will be sure to let you know what I think about the 371. Iam very excited to try this out!

I have the same set up, love it.

CT9AIX

Reaction score
awesome man! if you have some time take pics of the install and post them up when you get a chance later. I've been debating going single and i'm looking for all the info/install pics I can get for different setups! hope everything goes smooth

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Heres and idea of what it looks like.

20131017_165215_zps4928ef61.jpg

1395024886727_zpsfb1c82e3.jpg

SEABEE08FX4

Reaction score
Thanks, I honestly don't know. I bought their S366 kit a little over two years ago, I think the 1st or 2nd kit they had out at the time. I just upgraded the turbo to one of the HTT S371 turbos we carry. I'm sure Greg can chime in though on what this kit retails for though.

johnp115

Reaction score
Get some pics while youre inthere!

In for results.

Has anyone had track times/ dyno numbers with a 371 on stock fuel?

SEABEE08FX4... How does that daily drive? Have you ever towed with it?

powerstroke 825

Reaction score
Well I started on the truck Thursday at about 4 P.M. and worked til about 1:20 A.M. In this time I got the cab off and both stock turbos, I also got the pushrods installed and the headstuds. I was extremely happy with my progress on Thursday night.

Friday morning i started on it at about 11:00 A.M. I decided to take the pipe with EGR blocker plate out and just block up my the turbo. I drilled and taped my Egr blocker plate and just used to stock tube for the EBP Sensor. I got all my turbo stuff mounted up after i got that done.

I find out that HTT had sent me the wrong V-band for the compressor outlet of the turbo which was not a big deal i got ahold of Greg at Maryland and he is sending me a new one and i did some rigging for now to make it work.

By Friday at 5:30 P.M. I had the truck running but the tune was not working correctly. I contacted Eric and he sent me two revised files on Saturday morning! What great service he has given me i cant thank him enough!

So far iam very happy with the truck! It runs great and sounds great as well. I havent got to drive it too much yet so i will be giving some more feed back at some point but for right now i love it! I can not thank Greg and all the guys at Maryland enough for getting me setup so fast and all of help. Eric at Innovative was also a very big help!

I will try to get some pics up i dont have too many right now but if have to figure out how to get them one here. If anyone has any questions just ask and i will try and answer them the best i can!

CT9AIX

Reaction score
damn, sounds like you were a man on a mission once that first wrench started turning! good job, be sure to post up more pics and once you get to drive it more lets us know how it does

TY'S08FX4

Reaction score
Looks good, did you have to buy a custom downpipe for it? Putting a 472 on mine and hoping my 4" flo pro down pipe will work.

JDub

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about the band issue, was unaware of that. Was it the clamp that was wrong? Will have to have a chat with the guys to make sure that doesn't happen again.

Glad to hear you have it up on the road.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

powerstroke 825

Reaction score
The part that the boot slips on was only 2 1/2" and it was supposed to be 3". I used an old boot I had and shimmed up the space for now til they send me the new v-band.

Latest posts

Members online