My 2015 F350 Build Thread

getstroked27

Reaction score
As soon as we get caught up here at work Nick has a bunch of videos and **** from the dirt drags this weekend. he beat a tuned/******d 15 cummins!! trucks not even ******d yet LOL

torque beast

Reaction score
Lol. You had to be listening to music in the 90's to appreciate what cd's did to liberate us from cassette tapes... Lmao. Good old days. Really moved up when I got a discman with anti skip!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lol I still have a few 8 tracks and remember when cassette tapes came out. I still have 2 radios out of John Deere tractors that came from factory playing 8 tracks. Damn I feel old now.

GatorNick

Reaction score
So last night I finally found the time to do the exhaust and start ******** my truck. I went with an AFE 49-43039 5" down pipe back stainless exhaust system. Generally I am not a fan of AFE however that may have been the best fitting exhaust I have ever installed. pipes all arrived in good shape and fit together well. Biggest thing I like about the system is there is no cutting involved it comes with an extra section of pipe and an extra clamp for if you have a long bed. The clamps and brackets all fit better and lined up better than I was expecting.

Truck sounds good and with the muffler there is no drone in the cab (which was a big must have to keep my wife from castrating me)

Highly recommend :thumbup:

GatorNick

Reaction score
On a completely related note I am using Punch It Performance tunes and I really like them. I ran my truck for about 2 weeks on box SCT tunes with the *** installed and liked the power after the ****** and new tunes it was a night and day difference. Throttle response was obviously way better but the truck has alot more get up and go as well while running cooler.

jwalk09

Reaction score
On a completely related note I am using Punch It Performance tunes and I really like them. I ran my truck for about 2 weeks on box SCT tunes with the *** installed and liked the power after the ****** and new tunes it was a night and day difference. Throttle response was obviously way better but the truck has alot more get up and go as well while running cooler.

Could you get a video of the exhaust at idle outside the truck?

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score

couldnt agree more ! i sell a bunch of those everyday , and everybody is happy !

getstroked27

Reaction score
uploadfromtaptalk1442624693133.jpg

Doing them there fancy power step thingys.......

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Latest posts

Members online