My build finally

Reaction score
zunaduvy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

RSK

Reaction score
We shall see

Note 3

this time is coming soon from the looks of things, skip the dyno and bring it to the track after its broken in to your specs. Nothing like holding it wide open for 11 or 12 seconds. that will tell you how it runs... :tree:

I wanna bring my truck to the track bad, but not sure its even worth going in the hot street tune. I gotta order up the race tune at least. but I'll admit I''m skeered of the head gaskets letting go. so I'll probably take the stock pistons out and get them delipped before they crack. throw it back together with studs, hd up pipes, valve springs, push rods, new rocker arms, 59/75 and let it eat.

RSK

Reaction score
Get on it! Get that grass mowed mane!

I'm on it. I practically sleep on the scag cheetah in the spring time, good thing the seat reclines! also sending out flyers next week...I got a lot of haters to prove wrong.

2good2Btru

Reaction score
this time is coming soon from the looks of things, skip the dyno and bring it to the track after its broken in to your specs. Nothing like holding it wide open for 11 or 12 seconds. that will tell you how it runs... :tree:

I wanna bring my truck to the track bad, but not sure its even worth going in the hot street tune. I gotta order up the race tune at least. but I'll admit I''m skeered of the head gaskets letting go. so I'll probably take the stock pistons out and get them delipped before they crack. throw it back together with studs, hd up pipes, valve springs, push rods, new rocker arms, 59/75 and let it eat.

I never had problems with my truck's hg. And she was put to the test with just a programmer. Had the race tune on since it had 1500miles on it and about 30 passes on the track but not every truck is the same.

It will definitely go down the track but i want to put it on the dyno first just to make sure the waste gate is setup correctly. After about 2 or 3 passes at the track, the turbos might be put on the market. http://powerstrokearmy.com/forums/images/smilies/biggrin.gif

Latest posts

Members online