My build-Going to try an s400...

White_monster

Reaction score
Slight change of plans on the wastegate setup. Going to use a wastegate off each up pipe. New gates just arrived so as soon as I'm off shift I'll get started on it. Matt will post pics though. Hopefully have a complete kit to send off very soon.

Matt

Reaction score
Not sure how I've never seen this build before. what part of the state are you from? I am just west of Minneapolis.

Right on i90 south of Mankato.

Shane is correct, we are doing away with the single jgs 50mm and going to dual 40mms. Can't wait to see the kit in person.

Matt

Reaction score
Shane's getting the new gate set up fabbed up.

Resized952017031295151846.jpg

Resized952017031295151842.jpg

Resized952017031295151836.jpg

BeauxPete

Reaction score
The dual gate setup was actually my idea after talking to Shane. I've bugged Matt for over a year about buying his truck and after enough arm twisting he is letting me take it off his hands. Once he gets the kit in from Shane she will be heading south to Louisiana for me to tinker with her a little more.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BeauxPete

Reaction score
Shane and I decided to go with two Turbo Smart gates. One showed up so he used a precision to go ahead and mock up while waiting for the second one to show up.

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
Shane and I decided to go with two Turbo Smart gates. One showed up so he used a precision to go ahead and mock up while waiting for the second one to show up.

whoa ! you're back !

Matt

Reaction score
Beaux is correct. Hopefully within the next month or two he will take delivery and I'll get to see the truck get finished up and evolve a little more. Excited to see what he does with it and how Shane's triple kit runs.

Strokersace

Reaction score
So how exactly are you going to fill it with oil now that the pipe goes directly over that part of the pass valve cover?