My build-Going to try an s400...

Matt

Reaction score
in for results. this thing should be down right dirty when its done. rough idea when its gonna be rollin' on the streets?

I know Craig wanted it running for their dyno day, but that doesn't give them a ton of time. There is still so much big and little stuff to do. I really want all the hot side pipes ceramic coated. It's going to take some time, but I think they are just as anxious to get it going as I am.

Last edited:

ingrahams

Reaction score
You guys and your friggin trips and quads, making me feel a bit inadequate with just my twins. Your build list looks identical to mine minus the duel fuelers and trips. Build looks great, if our trucks are done for the 5th we should have at least a couple trucks in the 1000+hp range.

Matt

Reaction score
You guys and your friggin trips and quads, making me feel a bit inadequate with just my twins. Your build list looks identical to mine minus the duel fuelers and trips. Build looks great, if our trucks are done for the 5th we should have at least a couple trucks in the 1000+hp range.

Yours is going to be sick with the compounds. I know Matt Mahilo loves his. Thinking of your build reminded me I also have an RCD oil pan. Are you gonna go with one of the new intake manifolds from MPD?

ingrahams

Reaction score
Yeah, there adding the manifolds and a mishimoto radiator. Hoping it's done for the 5th I won't be there but hopefully somebody takes some videos. Are you running a BTS 4R?

ingrahams

Reaction score
Should be getting mine this week not sure if the special shaft made it in or not. Don't really care at this point, I want my truck back at the end of next month.

Matt

Reaction score
Here is the revised intake manifold. Hoping that it makes the cold side pipe to the intercooler a little bit easier.

2013091895221239.jpg

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.