My build-Going to try an s400...

Matt

Reaction score
They must have had someone's kit for 2 weeks to come up with that..LOL

Sorry, I had too

What is this supposed to mean? For the past couple years MPD has been kicking out quite a few different unique and innovative set ups. Definitely nothing cookie cutter.

Elliott

Reaction score
They must have had someone's kit for 2 weeks to come up with that..LOL

Sorry, I had too

That's funny!! I'm sure it's a bitter pill to swallow for companies like MPD, Elite, SPE, RCD, and H&S to play catch-up with the "pioneers in 6.7 powerstroke performance",lol.
On a serious note, it's awesome to see the progress on your build Matt! Thanks to you and MPD for keeping all of us informed with progress pics!!

Erikclaw

Reaction score
This will be one interesting beast when all done. Wondering about spool up too, but there is only one way to know for sure. :D

Matt

Reaction score
Well, I've been watching this. I am excited to see how this comes together for you sir.

Thank you, I'm sure it will run as good as it looks.

This will be one interesting beast when all done. Wondering about spool up too, but there is only one way to know for sure. :D

I think it is going to surprise a lot of people as far as spool goes. At least I'm hoping it does. I know it won't be as quick as a set up like yours with a vgt, but that's OK. No mountains or towing for this truck.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
9e2arevy.jpg

Hellen Keller sent this?

Matt

Reaction score
One of the MPD guys can correct me if I am wrong, but I think s300's will still be mounted sideways. With an s400 there is just no room. Greg, change your name to Pig@MPD.

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Greg, is this how the atmosphere turbos are going to be mounted on the twin kits with the new intake manifolds?

Not 100% sure, Craig pretty much makes a game time decision LOL

One of the MPD guys can correct me if I am wrong, but I think s300's will still be mounted sideways. With an s400 there is just no room. Greg, change your name to Pig@MPD.

I didn't want to change it! :jammin::lookaround:

Pizza pig

In the Brig (Banned)
Reaction score
Haha thats too funny, weird because the cab is still in the air as of 2 hours ago when i left LOL

Hellen Keller sent this?

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score
OMG this is coming along awesome... Matt Mahilo has been telling me about this for awhile and last time I was down at the shop it wasn't this far. Can't wait to see this. Looks ***king amazing!!!

Jbenso127

Reaction score
Haha thats too funny, weird because the cab is still in the air as of 2 hours ago when i left LOL

Hellen Keller sent this?

Who are the retards that do these sort of things? lol

I commented on the picture, twice, asking if it was his and his build, just to see what kind of comical response i get... Then i go to check the comments again and the picture was gone.. idiots! LOLLOL

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.