My build-Hard work pays off!

How far to go when the cab is pulled the first time

• Total voters

MINK

Reaction score
oh nice lol well i'll probably be heading out to scheid diesel's event in august. you stay down there in the winters and live up here in the summer or is work related stuff?

You better not back out on Scheid...

RSK

Reaction score
Lol somebody needs to add less alcohols when giving buddies reverse directions :poke:

Lol the alcohols were fine, i wasn't driving. My buddy needs to learn to use his mirrors or the back up camera. Haven't you seen talladega nights, the ballad of ricky bobby, you gotta be able to focus even with a cougar in the back seat. He even got pulled over in ny and he had the rigid fog lights on and the led head lights. That state was lite up for a long time...my buddy just wasn't paying attention. But the broken speedometer ticket is way better then doing 81 in a 55 lol.
I'll have a 20" led light bar for schieds so those highway patrol man will be lite up even more. and ill do that drive.
Just posted a link for a harley grille in your wtb thread

I saw that thanks. I'll give the guy a call asap and see if its still there.

You better not back out on Scheid...

i'm going mofo! 14 hours each way. Probably about 8-9 hours to your place. Then probably party there one night with my old friend absolute, and then roll out bright and early to schieds the next day i assume. I'll make a 4 or 5 day weekend out of it!

Last edited:

RSK

Reaction score
Lol somebody needs to add less alcohols when giving buddies reverse directions :poke:

I even got him some cree led back up light bulbs and led brake light bulbs so he could see at night and they were installed prior to leaving and yes they did work lol

RSK

Reaction score
Ok guys I need everyones input on this one, i need a name for my truck.... One of my friends suggested the white buffalo. I'm not diggin that. I feel that doesn't describe my truck very well. Its gonna be atleast 850-900 on fuel over 1000 on spray

lincolnlocker

Reaction score
Ok guys I need everyones input on this one, i need a name for my truck.... One of my friends suggested the white buffalo. I'm not diggin that. I feel that doesn't describe my truck very well. Its gonna be atleast 850-900 on fuel over 1000 on spray

A name is earned not asked.. lol..

live life full throttle

RSK

Reaction score
Lol... how bout Moby Dick, or Moby for short. the great white whale.

live life full throttle

I appreciate the effort but not gonna work.

The white splurge

Nope. The truck is pavement pounder for now, not lifted, on 22's with nitto 420's not a race truck but street truck. It will be lowered some soon enough. Its gonna get wilwood big brakes up front, whatever it needs to go fast, handle well, and stop well all while looking good.

ncollins64

Reaction score
I appreciate the effort but not gonna work.

Nope. The truck is pavement pounder for now, not lifted, on 22's with nitto 420's not a race truck but street truck. It will be lowered some soon enough. Its gonna get wilwood big brakes up front, whatever it needs to go fast, handle well, and stop well all while looking good.
I like how you think. The big Wildwood kit is going on mine as soon as I get it back.

RSK

Reaction score
I like how you think. The big Wildwood kit is going on mine as soon as I get it back.

Be sure to post how nice they work in your build thread, because it looks like you are getting your kit first before me. I'm not ordering mine until my brakes start making noise! I'm not about to take off perfectly good pads and rotors and spend 2800 on new ones until they are needed. They are a little less then half now, hopefully by summer time. But once i start clean ups and mowing i'll be using the 7.3 most of the time.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.