My build-Hard work pays off!

How far to go when the cab is pulled the first time

• Total voters

RSK

Reaction score
Stock everything, gear head hot street tune, dynoed in 5th gear. Rolled into it starting at 65 then went wide open after 80 to 140ish all three runs. Either way not too bad!

RSK

Reaction score
Nicely done my friend!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thanks just wanted to get a little something on paper before it gets crazy! I should have taken my air cleaner out, but i figured the pine needles and leaves were helping it...cai and full egr delete and exhaust are first up on the mod list, then it needs some air and it'll go on the dyno again around june, then some fuel and traction bars and other goodies and i'll dyno it again at fall brawl. shooting to clear 1500ft lbs of torque by then. So hopefully it will lay down 750-780 fuel only then hit it with some gas!

RSK

Reaction score
5EA54208-3A85-42D9-ACE9-1CC650919BE0_zpsuzxqhxkl.jpg

My new shirt from the dyno day!

RedRice589

Reaction score
ya, should ruffle a few feathers wherever i wear it! It was nice meeting you on saturday, ill deff let you know when i'm down the ocala area.

I'm not down there after may 1st lol I'll be in Erie, Pa! For a resident I'm not here much! Haha

RSK

Reaction score
I'm not down there after may 1st lol I'll be in Erie, Pa! For a resident I'm not here much! Haha

oh nice lol well i'll probably be heading out to scheid diesel's event in august. you stay down there in the winters and live up here in the summer or is work related stuff?

Latest posts

Members online