My Build Thread-American Hogger

powerstroked08

Reaction score
R&R Rods from Morgan at Midwest and BDP sump showed up today. Time for the machine shop!
IMG_20131205_171425_891.jpg

:drool::drool::drool:

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Well I just got the news that I made the cut for the voting for DPC. Time to get this under way.

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Thanks guys. I really hope it makes the final cut. Going with a fixed set of chargers. I'm torn for high pressure as I don't want to lose too much spool but don't want to choke the low pressure too much. Its between a 63-66. Low pressure is for sure an 88. Gonna get a bigger gate to get around the high pressure and probably use my 46 to gate the low pressure.

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
This is pretty cool to see and hear. Congrats on making the cut and best of luck making the final cut. Build sounds like it is going to be awesome. What 88 atmo are you going to be running?

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Man I can't wait to see this. You gonna do the piping for the turbos yourself?

Yes. Once I get the turbos in hand I'll see exactly where I can fit them. Probably won't be too much different than anyones remote mounts unless I can figure out a way to get them in the valley. No oil filter housing so I can move everything out a bit.

Sending a PM Greg

Not 100% on sizing but a borg s488. I'm really not a turbo guru so I'm taking suggestions lol

Thanks guys. Ryan

Last edited: