My Build Thread-American Hogger

Reaction score
Suncoast flex plate. Thanks Morgan!
IMG_20131211_165534_873.jpg

More stuff in the way!

08BIGRIG

Reaction score
I like that you are working on this now and not two weeks before the DPC even if you don't make the final cut. Good idea on your part to get it all out of the way now and get some time on it. I am hoping that you do make the cut because you would probably do pretty well. Good to see this coming together and best of luck with the motor tonight and the build.

Oil Field Trash

Reaction score
I like that you are working on this now and not two weeks before the DPC even if you don't make the final cut. Good idea on your part to get it all out of the way now and get some time on it. I am hoping that you do make the cut because you would probably do pretty well. Good to see this coming together and best of luck with the motor tonight and the build.

^ This! Receipt for success!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

blk350on20s

Reaction score
Thanks guys. My machinest is hounding me to get him the engine lol. He's working on mine after hours so I'm getting to the front of the line. Hope the cylinders are good for standard pistons.

Reaction score
I mean the only other real option would be our forged race pistons. But if your only going to push 1000+ a few times you'll be fine. The trucks that go out and compete every time the engine starts and push 1000hp+ Routinely, that's what they are really designed for.

Latest posts

Members online