MY BUILD

Diesel23

Reaction score
Thanks guys. My painter is gonna paint stock bumpers next week when they get here and probably my badges also. I wanna find some clear film that goes behind the door handles to help with scratches if i can find a kit. If not ill just have my guy put the 3m film there also. Frank are you at ts? I'll be coming up tomorrow evening to drop off my core trans with Morgan.

No go :(
I got slammed with jobs so can't pass up the money. Will definitely hook up with you here soon , safe travels

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
stick with stock bumpers please friend. don't ever consider anything else.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Well dropped my trans off with Morgan today at ts and I should have my new one in by next weekend so I can see what this thing can really do. Elite billet flexplate is coming as well as bumpers. And hoping Jared can get me some parts this week also.

Badland

Reaction score
Since your getting some American forces what you doing with your current rim set up?

Truck looks good by the way

ncollins64

Reaction score
Thanks. After I get my trans and bumpers on I'll get around to ordering the wheels but I'll sell these probably when they get here. I'm trying to build my toy funds back up lol

B585Ford

Reaction score
Thanks. After I get my trans and bumpers on I'll get around to ordering the wheels but I'll sell these probably when they get here. I'm trying to build my toy funds back up lol

Your toy funds are impressive....didn't think there was a limit. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see what this bad boy will do with a tranny.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Your toy funds are impressive....didn't think there was a limit. :thumbsup:

Can't wait to see what this bad boy will do with a tranny.
Lol thanks. It took me a while, JD can vouch for that. If all goes good, I'll take it to no limit tuning in Chattanooga in two weeks to see what it can do on jonsthans dyno. Of course I'll have to go to the track also and compare numbers.

Reaction score
py9any3y.jpg

jymymybe.jpg

She's on her way hope it gets there by the weekend so we can see some vids!

ncollins64

Reaction score
Well the trans is in as well as the new cooler and trans fluid and new tunes. Morgan did an awesome job with the trans. Billet flexplate should be here tomorrow and then the fun begins. The bumpers isn't done yet but it will still go on a lil test drive. What is the torque specs for the flexplate bolts and is there any special install procedure?

RSK

Reaction score
awesome should be another 1000hp truck once the trans in. might only hit 900 with the 37's on maybe less depending on the dyno from what i've seen, 66/88 and 100% nozzles with supporting mods are doing 900-1000

Reaction score
Well the trans is in as well as the new cooler and trans fluid and new tunes. Morgan did an awesome job with the trans. Billet flexplate should be here tomorrow and then the fun begins. The bumpers isn't done yet but it will still go on a lil test drive. What is the torque specs for the flexplate bolts and is there any special install procedure?

Sounds awesome! Can't wait!

Latest posts

Members online