MY BUILD

ncollins64

Reaction score
Will do. Just have some engine parts to buy and I'll be taking the truck to Morgan. I need to get up your way and check out the fummins one of these days

not enoughsmoke

Reaction score
Will do. Just have some engine parts to buy and I'll be taking the truck to Morgan. I need to get up your way and check out the fummins one of these days
I only have the one together at the moment still building the other one
and you have to catch me at home between working on powerstrokes and oil field lol

Last edited:

Vader's Fury

Reaction score
Just read this whole thing. Sounds like the truck has gone through quite the evolution.

Can't wait to see what the new lungs do. Hopefully your results will help me decide what I am going to put on my drag truck.

ncollins64

Reaction score
Thanks. First I just wanted a drop in atmo then I wanted more fuel then max powers and now this LOL. I do think I'm gonna have two sets of chargers to run, a 66/94 combo and the 72/118. It's been fun but having friends like JD, nathanial, white monster, Mike, and Morgan doesn't seem to help lol. After this go around I'm hoping there's nothing left to do except drive it.

Sahrens0202

Reaction score
Thanks. First I just wanted a drop in atmo then I wanted more fuel then max powers and now this LOL. I do think I'm gonna have two sets of chargers to run, a 66/94 combo and the 72/118. It's been fun but having friends like JD, nathanial, white monster, Mike, and Morgan doesn't seem to help lol. After this go around I'm hoping there's nothing left to do except drive it.

And oil changes and fixing broken drive/axle shafts!! Going to be awesome.

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.