My no frills (only necessity) build

NY_Mott

Reaction score
I'm just a bitch and don't want to break it again..lol
But hanging around OP definitely has me interested in more power and he's working on talking me into hooking on a sled. Ha.
Maybe one day I guess.
He's an influence I love but my wallet hates...

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

Lipka101

Reaction score
So this is your idea of a no frill, only necessity build? Definitely not what I expected as I was reading your list. What cam did you use?

Gonna be a sweet motor when your done.
What this guy said. Im not sure you understand what no frills means.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Black AOD

Reaction score
a 68 VGT into an S482 with twin pumps and 80%s and a billet cam and ported heads and a ported intake with a full built bottom end and you consider this build to be a " budget" build? I need your money man. I'm open to being adopted. I'll bring a mildly built 6.4 with me and we can work on that one too lol

Reaction score
Hahaha love the pics bud ! Build really seemed to come together nicely !

Your poor poor rearend lol

For power wise for those who are asking.... A similar setup we have a another truck has made on fuel 930@1850ftlbs all before 3k rpm! Very usable !!

Another customer has our 68vgt paired with a 82precision made 917@1830ftlbs as well.

Also it's about time you got these pics up here lol been forever:clapping::thumbsup:

Last edited:

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Lol I was thinking the same thing. Usually when you see "no frills" it means somewhere pennies were pinched and maybe a corner was cut.

No cut corners here!

Eh it will work:evil But it's been a long journey gathering parts!

Looks like it's gonna be a nasty m'fer when done. Looks good man

Thank you sir!
Drool.......

:blah: Did you already forget about all of the parts you just dropped off?! Your sh!ts going to look ***king sweet!........ for a street truck :lookaround:

Awsome.
Really digging the raw look!
What are you thinking power wise? Around 1000?

I can't afford pretty things! And shiny/pretty doesn't make me any more power! But I do like the raw stainless look too. And power...... I want it all!!! But I'll probably have to settle for 9ish.

It's only Raw cause shiny or color don't make it faster. Haha
Anyone who spends even a little time talking to him knows he just wants to go fast, and smoke them Cummins girls!

As for power wise I'm sure he would say not enough... lol

LOL You took the words right out of my mouth! Almost like you know me :blitzed:

Should be over 1k fairly easy i would think. Gonna be fun

That would be awesome!

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Not me... you should see all the stuff I just got back from powder coating.

I GOT THIS SH!T FIGURED OUT!!!!! What we can do is take your hood off when you pull! That way everybody can see all of your shiny, shiny stuff while your trying to break your truck!!!!!

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
I GOT THIS SH!T FIGURED OUT!!!!! What we can do is take your hood off when you pull! That way everybody can see all of your shiny, shiny stuff while your trying to break your truck!!!!!

or we could get him a lexan hood .

powerstroked08

Reaction score
I'm just a bitch and don't want to break it again..lol
But hanging around OP definitely has me interested in more power and he's working on talking me into hooking on a sled. Ha.
Maybe one day I guess.
He's an influence I love but my wallet hates...

Pfft PSA is an influence I love but my bank account hates. But I'm just going to send the admin a bill for all of the sh!t the "made" me buy!LOL I'm looking at you Mr. Dillehay!!!:biggun: Oh and Brenton as well! That ***ker is definately getting a bill for all of his sh!tty influence:bs:

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
i can handle it.. i'm always to blame. my guess is i die from a wife/sniper at some point . LOL

powerstroked08

Reaction score
Is this the SADP cam that has the nice idle tone to it?

Awesome build.

Yes sir it is! I definitely recommend it!

🤔..........Mandyyyyyyy! Look what I found.😂

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Your pecker? Its about time! haha But you sush!!

What this guy said. Im not sure you understand what no frills means.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

Its nothing crazy. I mean I built this in my garage on just my income while being the sole source of income for my family of 2 kids and the woman. It was a long time of gathering parts. Now this guy nymott! He's a baller! I want to be like him one day!

Don't you enable him!

a 68 VGT into an S482 with twin pumps and 80%s and a billet cam and ported heads and a ported intake with a full built bottom end and you consider this build to be a " budget" build? I need your money man. I'm open to being adopted. I'll bring a mildly built 6.4 with me and we can work on that one too lol

I wish I was rich! I'd have one bad b!tch!!! But you bring that mofo up here and we will spend Troy's money and do round 3 on yours:naughty:

this guy. :lame:

He's gay.....

Yeah what Berman said!!

Didn't see anything in here about a new rear end.

LOL Yeah about that! Its still broken, but that will be the next upgrade. This winter I hope.

powerstroked08

Reaction score
i can handle it.. i'm always to blame. my guess is i die from a wife/sniper at some point . LOL

You have his card number, just order that hood and send it my way. I'll install it! And yeah if I was you I'd start wearing a bullet proof vest! By the way I take check, paypal, and cash......:lookaround: