My Rolled and Rebuilt 6.4

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
good call on the grill too. congrats on getting it back buddy.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Oh. Title confused me. Lol

Good call on evos.

Lol yeah this is my thread from over a year ago. Should probably change the title to rollover rebuild or something lol.
good call on the grill too. congrats on getting it back buddy.

Thanks man. Its come a long way thats for sure. Just want to drive it already lol.

nickg3130

Reaction score
ara3ahe8.jpg

enudy2u3.jpg

Few more pics.

nickg3130

Reaction score
Well, after getting the truck back it's been kinda slow. I got the steering box done and that fixed my steering issue. I ordered new rear blocks and top plates from Trevor since my old ones are kinda butchered up to work with the traction bars. Once those come in it'll get aligned and ready to hit the road.

I also had to get a new headunit since my old one stopped working. Luckily the body shop is taking the blame for that one which is good so they're getting me a new one. Obviously nothing can go smooth with a project like this but it's sure as hell getting there.

nickg3130

Reaction score
huheje9e.jpg

Got some more goodies today. Thanks mike for the hookup on shirts and stickers. The PSA sticker is probably gonna be one of the most important things on the truck. Because without this place the thing would probably still be stock LOL.

bft blue oval boys

Reaction score
Well, after getting the truck back it's been kinda slow. I got the steering box done and that fixed my steering issue. I ordered new rear blocks and top plates from Trevor since my old ones are kinda butchered up to work with the traction bars. Once those come in it'll get aligned and ready to hit the road.

I also had to get a new headunit since my old one stopped working. Luckily the body shop is taking the blame for that one which is good so they're getting me a new one. Obviously nothing can go smooth with a project like this but it's sure as hell getting there.
What was your steering issue? Mine has a weird strong problem and was wondering if a new steering box would fix it

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.