My Rolled and Rebuilt 6.4

Black AOD

Reaction score
Truck looks great! Headlights really set it off! You need an LED light bar in that front bumper opening now :thumbsup:

TyCorr

Reaction score
Ill say it "that grill sucks".

The black ford ford grill you had before was "right" part. You get silver above the bottom, two tone, and it ruins the flow you had....especially with the headlights done up. Which are fan***kintastic, btw!

nickg3130

Reaction score
Ill say it "that grill sucks".

The black ford ford grill you had before was "right" part. You get silver above the bottom, two tone, and it ruins the flow you had....especially with the headlights done up. Which are fan***kintastic, btw!

I think you're right actually. I wouldn't say it sucks, but the fx4 grille did look good and probably better. I have a few tricks up my sleeve I might try before I nix this grille tho.

HOOV3R

Reaction score
I think you're right actually. I wouldn't say it sucks, but the fx4 grille did look good and probably better. I have a few tricks up my sleeve I might try before I nix this grille tho.

Just box up the inserts and send them to me... Thanks..

Looking good BTW

nickg3130

Reaction score
I really hate how my thread is named 20x12s but I rather not make a new one lol.

Anyway, here's a pic on the new flight fab 4-link installed. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1418501801.415541.jpg

Handles and drives great so far. I'm really happy with the look and performance.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
How much polish did you use on that rim? Didn't look like that when I last seen it hahaha.

4-link looks good tho man.

Latest posts

Members online