My Rolled and Rebuilt 6.4

Black AOD

Reaction score
5208ce9e36c3a678446312bb837d6e14.jpg

Thinking about changing my entire color scheme. ..any ideas

GTFO man, post that stuff somewhere else, not in this mans thread, start your own thread if you want opinions.

verifine

Reaction score
View attachment 32343

Little teaser. Don't think I'm gonna do the dummy projector up top. Gonna go all tuxedo black with a silver reflector. Should look pretty cool. I think Eric clausens truck convinced me on going this route. Just clean and simple. View attachment 32344

Which projector are you using? Mini MH1 or Min D2S? I just finished installing my second retro with the Mini D2s and they were a breeze compared to my FXR's... Truck looks sick btw

nickg3130

Reaction score
Which projector are you using? Mini MH1 or Min D2S? I just finished installing my second retro with the Mini D2s and they were a breeze compared to my FXR's... Truck looks sick btw

Mini h1s. I didnt have to do any cutting or trimming at all. The only thing i might need to figure out is how to physically hold the bulb in the projector. I think theres a clip in the bag but i wasnt too worried about it when i was mocking up. They should be done tonight though.

CAT35niner

Reaction score
Gotcha. Makes sense. They look good. I know someone else that's using them. Look good all done. Can't wait to yours done. I gotta do mine. Are you gonna use halos or no?

nickg3130

Reaction score
Gotcha. Makes sense. They look good. I know someone else that's using them. Look good all done. Can't wait to yours done. I gotta do mine. Are you gonna use halos or no?

I know I'll probably regret it but no halos this go around. I'm not really a fan of being able to see the leds around the projector. They would be sweet if they are hidden tho.

Josh@DirtyDiesels

Reaction score

You mean I gotta do yours? I thought so!

3e5809a011a930a3b79a9a171d5d7c1f.jpg

Btw I have written down Apollo 2.0 flat shrouds for yours lol

smcox1

Reaction score
I know I'll probably regret it but no halos this go around. I'm not really a fan of being able to see the leds around the projector. They would be sweet if they are hidden tho.

You can stick the halo behind the shroud and it sends light through the openings in the shroud.

Latest posts

Members online