My s475 winter project

imelmo

Reaction score
That's what I was thinking either warren dual pumps or diesel site single pump. I like the single pump because it's simple. And the stock pump has held good pressure but I want to see what these injectors will do at there full potential.

I've actually got both. LOL

The DieselSite HO single held pressure great with my 225/100's. Not sure how it would be with the 350/100's. AT some point I may take the dual pump off or something and see what it does.

Last edited:
Reaction score
Fwiw, we've used the RCD thumper 2 with 255 conventional and it does very well. We've used the stage one but they are maxed at around 190-205 area. Had some not hold with 205's. I try and keep one of each on the shelf at all times.

Just throwing options out there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Six_Sloww

Reaction score
Fwiw, we've used the RCD thumper 2 with 255 conventional and it does very well. We've used the stage one but they are maxed at around 190-205 area. Had some not hold with 205's. I try and keep one of each on the shelf at all times.

Isn't the thumper II only for 05+?

Bushwood_6.0

Reaction score

I would do the thumper but I have the old style pump.

6 L chevy eater

Reaction score
Are you planning on making anymore passes this year?

No sir, im done for this year & prolly the first part of next year. Im tired of breaking stuff for the time being. Trucks de tuned for now.....

Next big thing I hope to do with the truck is go to DPC next year.. but that's a lonnnnnnnnnnng shot with It being a 6.0.

OneStockQuik6.0

Reaction score
No sir, im done for this year & prolly the first part of next year. Im tired of breaking stuff for the time being. Trucks de tuned for now.....

Next big thing I hope to do with the truck is go to DPC next year.. but that's a lonnnnnnnnnnng shot with It being a 6.0.

I hear ya. Have you ran it in the 1/4?

Latest posts

Members online