New '15 6.7

bigrpowr

<How I Fly
Administrator
Reaction score
glad to see the mouth hug sounds good. looks good too. I assume you retained the syn/nav.

PTSUPERD

Reaction score
All of you have a special place in my heart.

In other news, stereo is done. It's loud. I'm happy with it. Few tuning tweaks and it'll be prime. Thanks Mike for helping me copy your stuff lol.

tu8enuge.jpg

I approve.

Dem Weathertechs doh. :cool:

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Looks great, bet all the young ladies will enjoy the back seat now. Amps behind the seat I am guessing?

Don't... Forget about Dre

Yeah amps on the passenger side and the audio source components on the driver side. The sound deadener is probably my favorite part lol. Truck was already way quiet

Morgan favorite meal is tube steak smothered in underwear

jdc753

Reaction score
Yeah amps on the passenger side and the audio source components on the driver side. The sound deadener is probably my favorite part lol. Truck was already way quiet

Awesome!!! Yea the deadener makes a huge difference.

Should be able to pick up tons of tubesteak smothered in oraler gear with that sick ride.

BK39

Reaction score
All of you have a special place in my heart.

In other news, stereo is done. It's loud. I'm happy with it. Few tuning tweaks and it'll be prime. Thanks Mike for helping me copy your stuff lol.

tu8enuge.jpg

Is there any more info on this set up? I've been itching to change up my stereo a little.

Jgon08

Reaction score
:whs: I want to do something but not sure I want that big but it looks clean.

Powerstroked162

On Da Juice
Reaction score
Whatever you guys would like to know, just let me know. It's pretty simple. Nothing crazy. It's going back to get fine tuned on Tuesday. The eq is a lot more complex than what I've had in other systems in the past. Little out of my realm lol.

I also got tint banged out today. 10% all the way, over factory in the rear and 60% on the front windshield. Came out exactly how I wanted it.

u9eteveg.jpg
zy6umyse.jpg

Roy talked me into getting tint that has a higher deflection rate on outside temps. I'm SUPER happy I took his advice. It's way nice in the sun

AMP steps is happening this week and JD is working on my headlights. We decided to do a retrofit on mine. He was able to get the projector lens custom etched with the AP logo in them. I'll get pics when he gets them back. I'm definitely very excited for that. Went with something way different than the norm and should look killer!

Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.